This is making me crazy!

loop7888

Hey everyone!

So I had this crush on a guy for a few months and when i saw that he was interested (at least that's what i thought), I added him on facebook. He accepted right away which of course made me happy but I couldn't text him right away (I was busy that day and I already made a creepy move so i wanted to give him some space). When i texted him the next day, he took forever to reply (like a few hours). A first i thought he was busy but again, i highly doubt it since he does it all the time. When the conversation dead down, i decided to wait for him to text me first because of many reasons:

*I already made a lot of moves and i guess if i did anymore than this it's over for me (i invested a lot and i think it's somehow his turn to do so).

*If he's not interested, i don't want to bother him. (he's nice enough to try to keep the conversation going)

So, i want your advice about this,

Did I make the right choice?

What's your opinion about his late replies?

How do you know each other? Do you go to school or work together? It's fine to friend people you know on fb. However don't count the minutes/hours until they reply, be more low key. Like a post or two here and there. Otherwise lay back a bit more on this. Don't let your life revolve around someone you are not even dating no less in a relationship with.

So I had this crush on a guy for a few months

I added him on facebook. He accepted right away

i texted him the next day, he took forever to reply (like a few hours).

He sometimes tries to be around me and he initiated a talk once. (even his close friend became more friendly with me) but again it may just be my imagination.

He always takes time to reply actually. I send him a text, he takes like 2 hours to reply. I send him a response and he takes another few hours to reply...It goes like this. But now that the conversation died, i don't know if I should initiate the conversation again or wait for him to do so.

Ok try not to seem like you're glued to your phone. Some boys think that's clingy. Relax. Never bombard anyone with messages. That could come off as creepy. Try being more open and friendly when you see him in your classes/at school. But otherwise stop all the excess messaging. He's not your text-buddy. Why not update your social media pages with nice pics and interesting posts?

I send him a text, he takes like 2 hours to reply. I send him a response and he takes another few hours to reply...It goes like this.

He seems kinda weak. Either he's very shy and has no game, or he's really not all that interested. The key thing is how your interact with him in person. Good eye contact, smiling a lot, light touching his arm, chat and be very interested in what he says, laugh at his jokes...you know all that old fashion crap....it's called flirting.

Archived