I broke up with my ex about half a year ago, at the start of my summer holidays(June) and when i got back to school(September) i started to get close with a friend of mine that i had known for 2 years. We were already a little close, and honestly i already felt a little crush for her since the previous year while i was still with my ex. We were always making fun of one another and laughing at each other, but we never texted or anything. At the start of this school year, we started talking about music and we started texting, and i started felling like She was interested in me. I was so happy in those days, we were always talking and i felt so happy and felt like She had the same crush on me that i had on her. After a few weeks of talking and getting closer and flirting with each other i had the corage to take the step and i kissed her. I was so happy that i finally did that, i think She is just amazing She is so pretty, and we have so much stuff in common i couldnt be happier to have found someone like her. The problem is that, that felling of unexplained happiness seems like it went away and i dont understand why. Shes amazing, we never argued, we never had a fight, were just always happy together, and i really want to love her and be with her but somehow i cant fell the same i felt before i kissed her that day. How can She be that good, she is everything i could wish for in a girl, but i cant fell that love growing like i want it to grow. Im so afraid of hurting her i dont know what this means...

You can find someone attractive and enjoy their company and yet lack the chemistry it takes to want them to be your romantic partner. You will have no choice to tell her instead of playing pretend, which is cruel. Everyone experiences disappointment many many times in life. She will survive. But now that you've crossed the line past friendship, I'm afraid that friendship might not survive because your eventual new partners won't appreciate either of you hanging out with each other when you were both so close at one time, and shared a kiss.

But i always felt like we had the chemistry, even our friends said they always knew one day we would date because they could see there was some chemistry there, and i was so so happy when i finally started datting her, and it seems like from One day to another that felling went away even tho our relationship is basicly the same but we are just closer and more romantic. I dont understand. But thanks a lot for your answers!

Archived