LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When Exes Rebound Goes Wrong

When Exes Rebound Goes Wrong

and they start regularly initiating texts and calls saying sorry they've made a really bad mistake and they want you back. Any advice please?

thanks

Do you want her back?

Yes i do Sarah. I've never loved anyone so much in all my life- and ive been married previously.

Guess you were hoping all along she would be back? If you still want to get back together just say that to her.
    Originally Posted by misterjister
    Do you explain to the ex that you're blocking them beforehand or just do it? My ex is away on holiday with a guy but so far refusing to admit to me that theyre together. Have already unfriended but new profile pics and videos shared to public hurting me. I cant help but look.

she already knows Wisey. What worries me is ive heard it said exes only come back for themselves and you should "make them work for it"?.?

Just worried im going to be hurt again - i've had it real bad - as in needing medication bad

For what its worth 4 months and NC for 16 days only.

What usually happens is that whatever caused the break up is still there. Unless, it has been addressed, chances are that it will lead to a break up again. Do you know what was it? Has it been resolved?

Yes Clio and its been sorted. im going to take my time see what happens and not rush back in.

Anyways a bit of a success story for a change...and without NC.

This:

I've never loved anyone so much in all my life.
    Seems to me at odds with this:

Honest truth i was never really into this girl in the first place, It was someone i found on Plentyofish 11 years ago after being divorced. She was really into me- but i took a step down in regards looks, compatibility.

I was at a loose end i needed someone cos i wanted to be loved. I needed to feel, to touch, to have love, to have laughs, share good times- you know what? i didnt feel it with her- but i accepted it and left it to go wherever...
    I don't say that to kill the buzz you're feeling right now, but maybe to put it in perspective? I mean, if you want to get back together it's simple: you tell her that's what you want, and give it a go. But do give yourself a minute to consider the whole thing here, not just the shot of adrenaline that's coursing through you right now.

She is just a woman, not an answer or the salve to your painóbe it the pain of losing her or the long ago pain you hoped being with her would cure. Life has taught you those lessons, so now just focus on whether this is the woman you want to be with, and proceed accordingly.

Talk to her and discuss what needs to change. If you two can be honest and realistic in your expectations of each other, then you have a good foundation to work things out.

Yes Blu I wasnt that bothered when i first met her it was nice but not full on- is anyone like that though? i never have been anyway. Maybe just me but it takes me a while to really get to know someone before i fall properly in love.

im proceeding with caution. been through so much pain.. i want to jump for joy but also worried about ending back up in the state i was. Scary.

Thank you for the rest of advice tho.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice