Need to choose: Ex Wife > Current Girlfriend?

AndyAlone

I am in a very messy situation at the moment and feel very alone as well as stressed out. I am about to lose my wife of a decade and current girlfriend of a few years, both with whom I have children – I need to choose who I stay with.

My wife of 10+ years is an excellent mother and has always been loyal to me, never cheated, always supported my career, and stood by me through numerous instances of infidelity. However, I left her a few years ago for my current girlfriend, who, on the surface, has all of the qualities that I desire in a woman/partner (sexy, career-oriented, clean/organized, etc.).

Despite filing for divorce from my wife of 10+ years and having a child with my current girlfriend, my wife and I have been having a secret affair throughout most of the time I have been with my current girlfriend. To be candid, our sex is better now than when we were married.

To be candid, I love each woman for different qualities which exist independent of each other. They are both very different women.

I am now at a point where I am about to lose both of them, and I do not know who to pick. My current girlfriend has been pressuring me to get divorced for years now which I have put off because I don’t want to lose my wife and see her run off with another man meanwhile my wife is ready to pull the trigger on our divorce and be done with me once and for all unless I leave the “mistress” as she refers to her as.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know who to pick. One moment I want to be with my wife and the next I want to be with my girlfriend.

Help!

Take a time out. Work on your insecurities and whatever compulsive behaviours and habits you need to work on (they're not in control and you're leading a double life/deceitful). Let them both go and work out shared custody rights to be with your kids.

As for the ladies, I'm disheartened to hear these women think so lowly of themselves. Neither of them should be with someone who deceives them.

Have you suggested to the two of these gullible and low self esteemed women that the four of you just join one household and they can be sister wives to you and co-mothers to all your children? Y'all are sharing now anyway.

😂 I was just thinking the same thing!

That way you get your cake and are able to eat it too OP!

Neither.

You're cheating on your girlfriend. :upset:

Your wife refers to your girlfriend as your mistress. To the contrary, it's your wife who is your current "mistress."

Take a very long break from women.

Learn to be faithful to just one woman, practice that and then you'll know what to do. Until then, do all women a favor and don't be with them.

Archived