Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Happy Birthday lady vic xxx

  1. #1
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,047

    Happy Birthday lady vic xxx

    I have an awful feeling I am late ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I haven't missed it in years

    But anyway ....Happy Birthday my lovely friend

    I hope you had/are having a wonderful day

    Love you vic xxxxxx <3 <3

  2. #2
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,032
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    I have an awful feeling I am late ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I haven't missed it in years

    But anyway ....Happy Birthday my lovely friend

    I hope you had/are having a wonderful day

    Love you vic xxxxxx <3 <3
    Awwwww thank you sweetheart!!!! Late is better than never right? I think you were poorly on my actual day. ( last Friday) I will take your wishes anytime beloved. Xxx

  3. #3
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,032
    Gender
    Female
    However strange today would have been my second sonís birthday had he not passed. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,047
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    However strange today would have been my second sonís birthday had he not passed. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    oh really ..awww <3 <3 blimey a week out , yes I had just had the 31 botox injections the day before . Hope you had a nice day on the day though

  5.  

  6. #5
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,032
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    oh really ..awww <3 <3 blimey a week out , yes I had just had the 31 botox injections the day before . Hope you had a nice day on the day though
    I did! I got to visit my mom and have lunch with my mom and brother which I havenít done in over 20 years just the three of us . Then stayed with my mom a few days.

    Hope you are feeling better!

  7. #6
    Platinum Member SherrySher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,886
    Happy Birthday! :) Hope you have a great year and many more.

  8. #7
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,032
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by SherrySher
    Happy Birthday! :) Hope you have a great year and many more.
    Thank you!!! I hope the next year will be fabulous as this past year was crappy. 😣

  9. #8
    Super Moderator HeartGoesOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,830
    Gender
    Female
    Happy belated birthday, Vic.

    Now go out and raise <insert word of choice>

  10. #9
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,032
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Happy belated birthday, Vic.

    Now go out and raise <insert word of choice>
    Hahahah thanks!

  11. #10
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,047
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I did! I got to visit my mom and have lunch with my mom and brother which I havenít done in over 20 years just the three of us . Then stayed with my mom a few days.

    Hope you are feeling better!
    oh sounds lovely , and yes I am fine thankyou xx


Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •