Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend wants me to ignore all women

Does she have trust issues because she has been cheated on in the past? If so, there is no way you can fix this, she needs counseling. It's a common issue some people have.

If she does not have the issue (probably does), how does she know you socialize with the help, unless you tell her about it? Rule number one would be to stop talking about other women.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Ok you can point fingers at her all day long, ask rhetorical questions on multiple forums about how messed up she is, etc., yet you are the one hanging on to an impossible LDR. You two are just playing games and debating and antagonizing each other. Why can't you find local women to date?
    This! And What Gary said, how does she know? You must relay this information. Why?

I love how you’ve been in an unrealistic LDR for 4 years and she’s the one who’s unhinged.

The fact that you’d even have to ask, ‘should my girlfriend be making such a request?’

Come on man, 4 years?

You’re making her a prisoner just as much as she’s making you one.

Let her go.

Platinum Member
    What else could I possibly add !! I thought maybe one more acknowledgement that this is so so so so wrong might help . Imagine your life with this kind of control buddy !

Platinum Member
    This is NOT normal. Completely not normal. I actually think even saying someone can't have platonic opposite gender friends is a bit ridiculous. You do see many posts here where someone doesn't want their boyfriend to have any female friends (friendship only). I think that's not fair. But to say you're not allowed to even speak to female colleagues, what??!! How are you supposed to ignore them? That would seem extremely rude. And even speaking to women in general, how can you avoid that? Do you honestly want to be controlled like this? If the answer is "no", you should break up with her immediately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice