Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Leaving after 14 years......

Iíve done it - 10 hours ago, my god the is hitting the fan, what did I expect, uncharted waters now.

Excellent first step. Now you can start the separation/divorce process...move out start paying for child support, child care bills, etc...or just argue again about this then go back to being unhappy.
    Originally Posted by Tezbear
    Iíve done it - the is hitting the fan, what did I expect, uncharted waters now.

Will keep updated, I am trying to be calm, consistent and strong, despite the tears, pleas and begging.

Ok so an update to this, the last 48-56 hours has been a real rollercoaster of every feeling imaginable, seing the hurt, pain, anger, guilt, sadness, you name it.

Then last night we had a 2 hour heart to heart adult conversation which basically ended with us both agreeing that this is the right decision and we both want to be amicable and friendly.

I have to say I am surprised, in a good way, at how well she has taken it, Iíve had next to no sleep in the last 2 days, Iíve not been eating great, a litre bottle of vodka and 2 beers over a 8 hour bender didnít help.

So yeah, the whole family and kids know now, and the journey to co parenting but having our own lives begins.

Itís a scary situation for sure.

Gold Member
    The toughest part is done with now and you can start to repair your lives and go onto live separate happy lives as adults whilst still being loving parents. Good luck and best wishes to you all.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Give Advice
Ask For Advice