LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ex unblocked me

Platinum Member
    Please reread your post from 9:56 pm last night ( or whatever time it was locally ). You are definitely not "functioning okay".

If you heard someone else was acting and feeling that way, would you think they were functioning okay?

Are you opposed to therapy for some reason?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Please reread your post from 9:56 pm last night ( or whatever time it was locally ). You are definitely not "functioning okay".

If you heard someone else was acting and feeling that way, would you think they were functioning okay?

Are you opposed to therapy for some reason?
    Yeah I know:( Yesterday was a bad day. I was drinking when I posted. Will cut back on that I can see it doesen't help.

Some days are better than others, on the weekends I feel worse. If I cry for a few hours at time, its at night, it is not constant tears the entire time. It's like waves of sadness that vary in intensity. It makes me realize I actually did love her deeply.

What is hurting me so much at the moment is I know I have to let her go so I can heal. I am struggling trying to accept that right now but I know there is no other way forward. I will try therapy.

Did she leave because of the drinking? Have you considered that this may be a catch-22? That your heartaches are caused by drinking and your drinking causes more heartaches? You must realize this gold-digger's departure is not the core source of your depressive ruminations or binge drinking, right? However is it possible your love life locally or otherwise is in shambles because of isolation, drinking and maudlin attitudes? Interestingly a long distance phantom allows you to be alone with your alcohol. Someone real and local would ask you to step up and stop or walk away. Why not try looking at AA online to see if problem drinking is an issues?
    Originally Posted by Dmk1986e
    I was drinking when I posted. I cry for a few hours at time, its at night.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Did she leave because of the drinking? Have you considered that this may be a catch-22? That your heartaches are caused by drinking and your drinking causes more heartaches? You must realize this gold-digger's departure is not the core source of your depressive ruminations or binge drinking, right? However is it possible your love life locally or otherwise is in shambles because of isolation, drinking and maudlin attitudes? Interestingly a long distance phantom allows you to be alone with your alcohol. Someone real and local would ask you to step up and stop or walk away. Why not try looking at AA online to see if problem drinking is an issues?
    Yeah definately drinking only intensifies the heartbreak. The next day especially. Taking a big step back from that. I just wish she was still part of my life. It's so hard letting go of her so I can begin healing. That's why I am stuck and in so much pain.

No when I was in Brasil with her I would only drink socially, very rarely, like once a month. I normally do not drink at all, but since the breakup I have been once or twice a week at most. It's really not a factor at all and I know I can control it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice