Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: She ghosts me while having quarter life crisis

  1. #11
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,016
    It always amuses me when girls in their 20's say they are having a quarter-life crisis ...I think to myself wait till you hit 50 and your face drops 3 inches , you notice the skin swinging on your arms when you hoover the stairs ,you find yourself in a constant state of sweat and then one day you will be shopping at the asda and a 70 yr old starts chatting you up ....now that's a crisis

    I'm not mocking her op , just having fun at the expense of my own realisations .

    I agree with Miss C that there is probably another reason she has faded out . Don't be so quick to want to rescue girls who really owe you nothing in life , you sound like a decent guy and there are plenty would snap you up buddy .

  2. #12
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    35,807
    Gender
    Male
    Sorry to hear this. She may have a local bf, so be careful. Don't invest this much time in someone you have only met once. You have not seen her in her native milieu, so you really don't know who she is.. It sounds like she is making up this "quarter life crisis" bunk in order to tiptoe out of things.

    You need to date locally and have relationships with real life real people, not phone pings. Get out more, get on some dating apps and start talking to and meeting women you can see on a regular basis. Usually extreme loneliness or being isolated or depressed can lead to this type of thing.
    Originally Posted by Bungaro
    I met a girl in October, I felt we clicked. We live far away but I was planning our future together and she did so. 3 weeks has passed and she only replies with a few words every few days than dissapears and it is not personal. She told me it is because of her crisis, and will get better.

  3. #13
    Silver Member MirrorKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    320
    Gender
    Male
    OP, don't be naive. There is a 1% chance she is having a "crisis" and a 99% chance that she is just looking for an excuse to dump you gently cos she is not all that into you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •