Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Argument After Night Out w Boyfriend's Female Friend.

Originally Posted by ConfusedLady21
    I did not come here to get attacked. I don't know you and you certainly don't know me. Personal improvement is a daily thing. I am not co dependent on a man, I have ended relationships over disrespect. I handled my sh*t last night by being respectful to all parties even though I didn't feel like that was returned. I know how to handle myself in public. So take your opinion and screw off. Please and thanks.
    The crazy thing is Iíd say what I typed to your face, you canít do that due to your social anxiety.

Iím not saying that to be insulting but rather a fact you admit to, issues you admit to, so nothing I stated is made up.

You do not feel good enough for your boyfriend.

It doesnít take an Einstein to realize youíd be threatened by any woman around him.

In fact if you said you werenít Iíd say you were lying. So Iím sorry, taking all the facts youíve given, I think itís only logical to take your view of the night with a grain of salt.

Iím not disrespecting you, youíre disrespecting yourself and quite frankly the posters who took their time to give you advice before this, which you used only to soothe your anxiety knowing full well you had no intentions of changing anything.

You leave men who disrespect you? Then leave.

Again Iím not trying to hurt your feelings, donít come for me when you gave the facts to begin with.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    The crazy thing is Iíd say what I typed to your face, you canít do that due to your social anxiety.

Iím not saying that to be insulting but rather a fact you admit to, issues you admit to, so nothing I stated is made up.

You do not feel good enough for your boyfriend.

It doesnít take an Einstein to realize youíd be threatened by any woman around him.

In fact if you said you werenít Iíd say you were lying. So Iím sorry, taking all the facts youíve given, I think itís only logical to take your view of the night with a grain of salt.

Iím not disrespecting you, youíre disrespecting yourself and quite frankly the posters who took their time to give you advice before this, which you used only to soothe your anxiety knowing full well you had no intentions of changing anything.

You leave men who disrespect you? Then leave.

Again Iím not trying to hurt your feelings, donít come for me when you gave the facts to begin with.
    I'm not the jealous type. He goes out with other ladies. Women I don't even know about. He has pretty friends, and I am there to see them. I don't get jealous. I just get nervous in social situations. And just because of that does not man that what I have observed isn't valid. That doesn't mean they I am being hypersensitive. I just nervous around people. That's it. They way you come off is not empathetic. Youre not trying to be helpful youre trying to be rude.

Originally Posted by ConfusedLady21
    I'm not the jealous type. He goes out with other ladies. Women I don't even know about. He has pretty friends, and I am there to see them. I don't get jealous. I just get nervous in social situations. And just because of that does not man that what I have observed isn't valid. That doesn't mean they I am being hypersensitive. I just nervous around people. That's it. They way you come off is not empathetic. Youre not trying to be helpful youre trying to be rude.
    False.

I was empathetic of you and gave you advice on multiple other threads of yours, multiple.

Eventually we just gotta call a spade a spade.

The tone of my post is because I find it harmful for you to indulge your demons. Youíve been told that, youíve been advised itís not the best idea to move in with him, to seek counseling, you push it all away, is that not rude? To combat all advice that isnít what you want to hear yet continuously come back for us to soothe you? I donít know I find that plenty rude.

You arenít going to convince me your take is 100% how it all went down, Iím sorry like I said, logic would tell me otherwise based on what you told us here, but I will humor you:

Everything you said is true, your boyfriend disrespected you. No ifs buts or coconuts, on top of it heís lying straight to your face. Again you state youíve left when this happened before so youíre leaving now too right?

Or do you need validation?

Do you need to be told heís a horrible no good very bad man so you can take him off the pedestal you chose to put him on?

Youíre clear he disrespected you, look at your response to me, you know it as fact, you also stated you walk away.... so walk away....what else is there?

Again Iím not stating any of this as disrespect. You keep doing the same thing expecting different results Social anxiety so bad youíre afraid to socialize is not something to pretend isnít bad...

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    False.

I was empathetic of you and have you advice on multiple other threads of yours, multiple.

Eventually we just gotta call a spade a spade.

The tone of my post is because I find it harmful for you to indulge your demons. Youíve been told that, youíve been advised itís not the best idea to move in with him, to seek counseling, you push it all away, is that not rude? To combat all advice that isnít what you want to hear yet continuously come back for us to soothe you? I donít know I find that plenty rude.

You arenít going to convince me your take is 100% how it all went down, Iím sorry like I said, logic would tell me otherwise based on what you told us here, but I will humor you:

Everything you said is true, your boyfriend disrespected you. No ifs buts or coconuts, on top of it heís lying straight to your face. Again you state youíve left when this happened so youíre leaving now too right?

Or do you need validation?

Do you need to be told heís a horrible no good very bad man so you can take him off the pedestal you chose to put him on?

Youíre clear he disrespected you, look at your response to me, you know it as fact, you also stated you walk away.... so walk away....

You are not worth my time. I'm not about to go back and forth with you. That's why I have failed to read your latest response. Do something else with your time.

OP, Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Scratch a little under the surface and your posts are logically inconsistent and contradictory, and it is difficult to see how one would not arrive at the same conclusions as @figureitout123.

The truth is not easy to take, but it is the truth nevertheless. You can only move forwards if you face your reality.

Nevermind.

This is a community I no longer feel comfortable posting on. You guys can have each other.

I'm still confused as to why you took what SHE did out on your boyfriend. He didn't instigate any of it and he certainly didn't encourage her debauchery. He can't control what she does other than to tell her outright to stop it. If you're mad because he didn't do that and he's not apologized for you being made to feel uncomfortable over HER actions, then you have some thinking to do on how valuable this relationship is to you.

Platinum Member
    I don't get why you're upset with this community.

You think this man you're dating was disrespectful. Most of us agree he was. You yourself say you leave men who are disrespectful. When asked if you're leaving him (for being disrespectful) you start back pedaling and defending the relationship. Then you get upset with us for pointing out the inconsistencies.

You asked if you were "wrong" for feeling he was disrespectful. How you feel isn't "right" or "wrong". It just is. How you choose to deal with it is all you can control. You surely can't control what this man chooses to do.

If i was her...I'd be mad too.

He did not confront the "friend" and tell her to behave. He allowed it. Nevermind that he has such crap friends who act like that.

Honestly, OP, he's just a big of a loser as his friend is.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice