Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not sure where to begin..

Wow! I don't even know where to begin, but how about- gross! Clipping his toenails? His ex "lasted long" with him because she was more obedient?

You will never be happy with this misogynistic loser. Know that you deserve better, to be treated like the beautiful human that you are.

Don't bother letting that anger sit inside you. Put the energy towards something else. Do not respond to his requests if you think they're petty. Do something else. He will get the point eventually when they're not done. If he wants to file for divorce let him. He sounds a bit dramatic and that is all. Calling him names won't solve anything, unfortunately. You can ignore him and show him that that type of behaviour gets no response and zero outcome or you can separate from him if you feel it's time to restart your life and if you positively do not envision yourself with this man in the future.

All that anger directed towards him though? It's wasted energy. Start living smart, girl. Go out and do all the things you want to do.

Gold Member
    Is he getting at that you don't do your fair share around the house?

I'm not saying you do or don't but wondering if this is his passive-aggressive way of saying that.

As for clipping his toe nails I'd tell him to forget that. Who does he think he is!

Multiple accounts are not allowed....Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice