LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does he like me or not?

Does he like me or not?

So,I used to go to a specific university and we where at the same group of friends.I had a crush on him but he didn't show much interest. Then I was transferred to another university and he started texting me all of a sudden. He had never texted me before.He texted things like "when are you starting your exams?" or "You always appreciate my sense of humor" ( I reacted haha to one of his facebook posts).He now and then sends totally RANDOM things and he's the one that starts the conversation.I'm confused because 1) he might be the flirty guy and does that to many girls 2) he didn't show that he was interested at the beginning.

Can you enlighten me about his actions and what do they mean?

Why do you need to know what they mean?

Just enjoy the communication you have with him and see where it leads.

How far away do you live from each other now? If he lives close by and doesn't ask you out, it likely means he knows you have a crush on him and he's feeding his ego with attention from a fan. If you live far from him, it could mean the same thing, but now you're at a safe distance that he doesn't have to ask you out and has an excuse.

He doesn't sound shy to me, and you call him flirty. I wouldn't let a cat bat me around like I was his toy if all he does is talk the talk but can't walk the walk. If this flirty banter has gone on more than a few weeks without any concrete plans, stop wasting your emotional energy on a dead end.

Unless he asks to meet you, and sees you regularly in person and seriously pursues you, you're just a texting buddy and social media friend and no more.

In the meantime, it means nothing.

Gold Member
    If you want to know and the uncertainty is getting to you that much then the simple solution is just to ask. Knowing one wya or the other is better than being stuck in uncertainty surely?

Originally Posted by ninjabib
    If you want to know and the uncertainty is getting to you that much then the simple solution is just to ask. Knowing one wya or the other is better than being stuck in uncertainty surely?
    I'm old fashioned, but I don't think the girl should ever ask, it gives away the power and invites guys who will reciprocate interest just to get an easy lay.

Gold Member
    Fair enough but I don't see the big deal. I've been asked by females a few times and I've always respected them more for it!

Oh,I forgot to say that we met at a party and he asked me if I liked someone in the university I went and also he asked me :"With how many guys did you sleep since you left ?"
    Ps1.Can you believe it?
    Ps2.thank you for expressing your opinion!!I appreciate it!

10. 11-15-2019, 06:23 AM

I think hes just being flirty.

Oh,I forgot to say that we met at a party and he asked me if I liked someone in the university I went and also he asked me :"With how many guys did you sleep since you left ?
    What an odd question to randomly ask at a party.

Originally Posted by Maryx
    Oh,I forgot to say that we met at a party and he asked me if I liked someone in the university I went and also he asked me :"With how many guys did you sleep since you left ?"
    Ps1.Can you believe it?
    Ps2.thank you for expressing your opinion!!I appreciate it!
    That seems rather creepy. Unless it is in the context of some sort of truth or dare game. If not, what do you actually like about this guy? I assume you must have a crush, otherwise why do you care if he likes you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice