Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does he like me or not?

I assume that I'm very curious about what he is might up to.I am not in his life at all.It really makes me wonder what he has to earn ,considering this random and totally unrelatable actions.

Are you dating anyone locally at your university? Focus on that. If he's not asking you out you can assume he is not that interested or has a gf. Maybe he just wants attention and senses you have a crush on him.

Focus on guys who show clear cut interest and ask you out. Don't chase castles in the air and miss out on real opportunities while engaged in go-nowhere text chitchat..
    Originally Posted by Maryx
    I had a crush on him but he didn't show much interest. Then I was transferred to another university and he started texting me all of a sudden. He had never texted me before.He texted things like "when are you starting your exams?" or "You always appreciate my sense of humor"

I assume that I'm very curious about what he is might up to.I am not in his life at all.It really makes me wonder what he has to earn ,considering this random and totally unrelatable actions.
    He may like you, he may not. If he reaches out and you're curious about what he's been up to, just ask "hey, what have you been up to"?

However, I still find it peculiar he asked such an intrusive question when you've barely had any interaction with him.

Ps1.Can you believe it?

What I can't believe is that you didn't block his number and delete him as a Facebook friend after that rude/sleazy/disrespectful comment. Your lack of self worth will continue to attract men who will use you for whatever their sick needs are. You value the attention more than you value yourself, because any self-respecting woman wouldn't be curious about what's going on in his head about you. She'd be saying, "What a jerk." And be blocking and deleting so fast without a care what the idiot thinks.

Please read some articles on boosting your self esteem so you can learn who to accept in your life and who to cut off. Take care.

Sounds like a typical jerk.🐷 Delete and block him.
    he asked me :"With how many guys did you sleep since you left ?"

You are right.I guess I overvalued him due to his physical appearance .At first, I thought that his question was for fun but now I realize he is a jerk.

You are right.I guess I overvalued him due to his physical appearance .At first, I thought that his question was for fun but now I realize he is a jerk.
    Donít value a person based on their appearance.
    Aim for being and finding someone kind and respectful. Physical appearance is an added luxury.

Not to worry. Iíve had similar comments thrown at me out of left field. It certainly puts things in perspective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice