Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I can not make eye contact during sex anymore?

"Is it healthy and normal to have just sex with no heart in it with the person you love?"

Quick answer is no.

"Maybe I'm just out of love? "

So, either you love him or you do not.

Is there some reason, you think, that your affect might be flattened?

Originally Posted by foolsinlove
    Almost all of them after some time, but that was not the reason for breakups. Maybe I'm just out of love? Maybe it's normal in LTR?
    Like I said, the passion and love and lust (also known as "new relationship energy") will never keep going for the duration of any long term relationship. That lust/passion organically wanes and your bonding becomes a more mature and calmer version of its former self. So: If you are expecting that which you had in the beginning to be there and like that forever, then it's no wonder ALL of your relationships have led you to the same conclusion after a time. I suggest you quit showing your love through sex and expecting the same from your partner and you may find a LIFEmate that you are happy with even when you can no longer open your eyes when you find yourselves wrapped around one another.

I don't think you're "just out of love" I think you just don't know what real love actually is. What was the name of that group that sung "Don't Confuse My Lust For Love?"

Platinum Member
    If he's still being lazy and unreasonable, it's no wonder you're going resentful and it's coming out in other ways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice