LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is she not responding?

Just let it go and learn from this.

Be polite to her if you see her around but do it in aloof way. Don't show anymore interest in her than you would anyone else you are not interested in dating.

Next time try chatting up someone in person and look for signs of interest. It is way easier to tell than any electronic footprint...

Lost

That's ok. Plenty of other girls you can start talking to and ask out. If she's too busy all the time, don't bother with her. Don't text her anything, just let it fade.
    Originally Posted by hide
    Yea shes definitely not interested. Should I text her anything or just forget about it

Quick update: she wrote me a long text saying she wasn’t ready to date anyone yet because of her past relationship, and went on about how she likes me and wants another chance. Turns out she went on a date with one of my other friends a week after she sent that.

She took advantage of the fact that I liked her, and trusted her word, and lied. People like this absolutely disgust me. I hope life teaches her someday that lying gets you nowhere

Gold Member
    It is poor behaviour from her but that was clear from the start. You will get better at recognising poor people choices and learn to cut them from your life rather than hang around for them.

Try and look at the positive side of all this. Dating is a learning process that each person needs to figure out (the best they can) as they go through life.

Before this happened you were more likely to accept all women at their word instead of reading their actions. I would bet if this happened again you would see her for who she is (she basically showed you her interest and her level of honesty) and walked away much sooner and not let it bother you as much. It is disappointing when someone you like turns out to be like this so we tend to ignore the facts right in front of our faces until they are glaringly obvious.

Chalk this up to a good lesson learned with not much lost time on your part. Don't be a plan B, don't be a doormat and don't wait around for someone that shows you they are not making you a priority.

Lost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice