Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A new different health scare

. .Or a post Thanksgiving with your family, when you all can put this all behind you.
    Hang in there.

Checking in on you this weekend. How are you doing? Are you feeling a bit better?

Originally Posted by limichelle
    Iím not looking for medical advice. I guess just well wishes for Wednesday.
    You have them!

That first doctor was a creepoid. Sheesh.

Platinum Member
    Checking in too and hope you are doing ok.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Checking in on you this weekend. How are you doing? Are you feeling a bit better?
    Hey Rose!

The antibiotic is working wonders! I find out tomorrow on Monday if theyíve moved up my procedure to this coming Wednesday. Iím feeling very anxious. I just want the mass out of me so I no longer worry about it. Thank you for checking in.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jibralta
    You have them!

That first doctor was a creepoid. Sheesh.

Thank you! Yeah Iím not happy with that doctor. I think he overlooked the whole thing. I looked him up and other people have had the same experience with him as of late.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Checking in too and hope you are doing ok.
    Thank you! I feel better now that the infection is clearing up. Just nervous.

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I hope you're able to get it out earlier this week also. That means your bf will be able to be with you too? Fingers crossed and keep you in my thoughts.

Platinum Member
    Im feeling more anxious because as my boyfriend told me, ďEverything is up in the air.Ē Heís right I donít know whatís going on until the procedure and biopsy results come back. Iím trying to stay neutral with my thoughts, not overthink the worst nor get my hopes up that itís nothing.

Tomorrow I find out if this Wednesday is a go which means my boyfriend can be here with me. He hates that if I have to have around Thanksgiving he will be out of state. I just told him not to worry, that no matter what Iíll be okay.

I will say this, I come from a line of woman in my family that are cancer survivors. Iím not talking early stages, both grandmothers from each side had advanced breast and ovarian cancer and fought it! Itís amazing really the inner strength and determination they possessed. I would like to think I have that same inner kick butt attitude!

So if the mass is malignant I know I wonít just lay down and surrender. Iíll be asking the doctor ďWhat now? How do I rid this thing from my body.Ē

My late Grandmother, my moms mother, gave me advice as a child. She had just been diagnosed with Stage 4 breast Cancer and was in the hospital at the time recovering from a double mastectomy. I was 6 years old, she said. ďItís okay to ask for help when times get tough, itís okay to cry, but never surrender to self pity. If you want to make it through that tough time, you fight for that light in the dark.Ē

That was her attitude about Cancer at that moment. I believe thatís why she beat it.

Iím rambling I know...Iím hopeful that itís benign and everything blows over and life returns as it is. Iím actually begging for that outcome.

I just know though if it is something malignant that I got this!

I may have the crappy cancer genes in my family but I also have the Fighter genes.

I will keep you all updated tomorrow if Iím having the procedure this Wednesday.

My late Grandmother, my moms mother, gave me advice as a child. She had just been diagnosed with Stage 4 breast Cancer and was in the hospital at the time recovering from a double mastectomy. I was 6 years old, she said. ďItís okay to ask for help when times get tough, itís okay to cry, but never surrender to self pity. If you want to make it through that tough time, you fight for that light in the dark.Ē
    Wow, that's awseome

I may have the crappy cancer genes in my family but I also have the Fighter genes.
    Yup, don't forget it.

I hope it doesn't come to that, though.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice