Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Alone

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Age
    18
    Posts
    4

    Alone

    I dont know i feel
    All alone myself i was in a relationship but always felt alone now i m single i dont know what to do i need a really nice person to talk to what should i do

  2. #2
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,579
    One of your duplicate posts will be deleted. I suggest you choose which one and delete yourself before moderators choose for you. Whichever one you choose to keep , provide more details.
    People can and only will respond to someone providing subject matter to respond to.
    Good luck!!

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    35,730
    Gender
    Male
    Get involved in life. Join some clubs, groups, teams, sports, etc at school. Focus on excellent grades and college. Volunteer. Get out of the house and away from the phone screen. Make friends. Talk to the school psychologist or ask your parents to take you to a doctor.
    Originally Posted by shezehere1
    I dont know i feelAll alone myself i was in a relationship but always felt alone now i m single i dont know what to do i need a really nice person to talk to what should i do

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    50,781
    Originally Posted by shezehere1
    I dont know i feel
    All alone myself i was in a relationship but always felt alone now i m single i dont know what to do i need a really nice person to talk to what should i do
    What do you mean by "nice person" -what would that person do and say and how would that person interact with you to be "nice"? What activities do you do where you interact with people? Do you do any volunteer work? Have you looked into doing volunteer work if you don't? Do you have hiking or walking groups around or dance classes, etc? What have you looked into doing to change your situation that you do not like?

  5.  

  6. #5
    Platinum Member smackie9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Surrey BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,362
    Gender
    Female
    Are you an Aspie?

  7. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Age
    18
    Posts
    4
    Originally Posted by smackie9
    Are you an Aspie?
    Yeah u can say that i just want to talk with people and discuss

  8. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Age
    18
    Posts
    4
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    What do you mean by "nice person" -what would that person do and say and how would that person interact with you to be "nice"? What activities do you do where you interact with people? Do you do any volunteer work? Have you looked into doing volunteer work if you don't? Do you have hiking or walking groups around or dance classes, etc? What have you looked into doing to change your situation that you do not like?
    It means a person who understands ke and talk to me and help me to become socialize and happy

  9. #8
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    50,781
    Originally Posted by shezehere1
    It means a person who understands ke and talk to me and help me to become socialize and happy
    Oh ok - no one can help you become happy - "happy" is on you. A professional like a therapist or psychiatrist may be able to help teach you social skills and may be able to understand you and help you do that. A friend can talk to you and try to understand you but it has to be an equal relationship where you also try to talk to that person and understand that person. A friend typically is not the right person to help with social skills -that's more of a professional or in some cases an older person who would like to mentor you.

  10. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Age
    18
    Posts
    4
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Oh ok - no one can help you become happy - "happy" is on you. A professional like a therapist or psychiatrist may be able to help teach you social skills and may be able to understand you and help you do that. A friend can talk to you and try to understand you but it has to be an equal relationship where you also try to talk to that person and understand that person. A friend typically is not the right person to help with social skills -that's more of a professional or in some cases an older person who would like to mentor you.
    I just want to talk with new people and make good friends bro

  11. #10
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,633
    Other people are not responsible for making you happy- that's a Bg burden. You need to do that yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •