Alone

shezehere1

One of your duplicate posts will be deleted. I suggest you choose which one and delete yourself before moderators choose for you. Whichever one you choose to keep , provide more details.

People can and only will respond to someone providing subject matter to respond to.

Good luck!!

Get involved in life. Join some clubs, groups, teams, sports, etc at school. Focus on excellent grades and college. Volunteer. Get out of the house and away from the phone screen. Make friends. Talk to the school psychologist or ask your parents to take you to a doctor.

I dont know i feelAll alone myself i was in a relationship but always felt alone now i m single i dont know what to do i need a really nice person to talk to what should i do
I dont know i feel

All alone myself i was in a relationship but always felt alone now i m single i dont know what to do i need a really nice person to talk to what should i do

What do you mean by "nice person" -what would that person do and say and how would that person interact with you to be "nice"? What activities do you do where you interact with people? Do you do any volunteer work? Have you looked into doing volunteer work if you don't? Do you have hiking or walking groups around or dance classes, etc? What have you looked into doing to change your situation that you do not like?

What do you mean by "nice person" -what would that person do and say and how would that person interact with you to be "nice"? What activities do you do where you interact with people? Do you do any volunteer work? Have you looked into doing volunteer work if you don't? Do you have hiking or walking groups around or dance classes, etc? What have you looked into doing to change your situation that you do not like?

It means a person who understands ke and talk to me and help me to become socialize and happy

It means a person who understands ke and talk to me and help me to become socialize and happy

Oh ok - no one can help you become happy - "happy" is on you. A professional like a therapist or psychiatrist may be able to help teach you social skills and may be able to understand you and help you do that. A friend can talk to you and try to understand you but it has to be an equal relationship where you also try to talk to that person and understand that person. A friend typically is not the right person to help with social skills -that's more of a professional or in some cases an older person who would like to mentor you.

Oh ok - no one can help you become happy - "happy" is on you. A professional like a therapist or psychiatrist may be able to help teach you social skills and may be able to understand you and help you do that. A friend can talk to you and try to understand you but it has to be an equal relationship where you also try to talk to that person and understand that person. A friend typically is not the right person to help with social skills -that's more of a professional or in some cases an older person who would like to mentor you.

I just want to talk with new people and make good friends bro

I just want to talk with new people and make good friends bro

Who is "bro?" If you want those things please see my previous post about activities and volunteer work. Those are my best suggestions for the opportunities to talk with new people and potentially make good friends. Making and developing friendships especially if you are not in full time school takes a lot initiative on your part, being an interested and interesting person, a person who wants to listen more than talk, a person who is involved in activities that naturally involve interacting with other like minded people or people you at least share a common interest with. If it's worth it for you to talk to new people and make good friends then you will choose to put in the work and effort and time it takes to do so.

Archived