LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think she went back to ex, not responding to me

Platinum Member
    She was rude to you. Why doesn't matter.

I would explore why you find her behavior attractive and why you want more.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Apollo99
    So you donít think thereís any reason to even sent a follow-up text, seeing if everything is alright? You would completely leave it?
    No, not really.

It sounds as though the last communication was from you, asking her what was going on. Therefore, the onus is on her now to respond. I have to wonder if she manufactured this tiff between you to give herself a "reason" not to talk to you, and focus on her ex instead. This sounds a bit convoluted, I realize, but sometimes people who have trouble being honest will construct an exit door that allows them to dodge accountability.

I know it sucks because you didn't expect such a sharp turnaround. However, you can be sure she's testing things out with her ex again. That much is obvious. I would not hold your breath for this girl.

You can passively tiptoe out of this triangle. That means you don't have to block, delete etc, if you don't want to but you can actively stop contacting her and stop the chitchat. It sounds like you want to see what happens if you move back there. Ok. But date others and don't try to win anything here.
    So you donít think thereís any reason to even sent a follow-up text, seeing if everything is alright? You would completely leave it?

Platinum Member
    Someone that treats you with disdain doesn't deserve attention so stop it already.

1. shut up
    2. I'm tired of these games seriously
    3. no response

I'm sorry she was so rude but when someone acts this rude, the best thing you can do is ignore them right back. your intentions are good, hers are clearly not.

it's very disrespectful of her and really, who does she think she is?

I'd be seriously pissed. And if she did contact me if send the old "who dis?" text and then call her on her rudeness.

get your head outta ya butt!

Everything is not alright! She's got this ex bf back in her life. I think you've been dumped. Let it be for now, dont be begging or pleading with her.

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Look at it like this buddy , she is either ignoring you because she got back with her ex or she is ignoring you because she doesn't feel it anymore ....either side of the bed you are still going to be the one rolling off the end .
    While I am a great believer of treat people how you expect to be treat , she has already set the precedence for that routine . You aint going to be friends whatever her deal is , so don't put yourself out there to be snubbed and rejected any further . Head high .
    I think pippy said it best, either scenario leaves you hurt.

There doesnít seem to be any good outcome here, at least not right now.

Leave things be. If she comes to you, then decide.
    Last edited by figureitout23; 11-08-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Platinum Member
    In fairness to her , there was no obligation to keep in touch , you both decided to not pursue a relationship.
    What in your mind was the point of flirting for so many months?
    It sounds to me like she enjoyed the ego boost but once you said you were returning she felt the need to put a stop to it, because while she was ok with the long distance ego boost she was not intersted in anything locally or physically.

Gold Member
    "I saw on social media that she changed her photo to one of her and her ex smiling but then removed it shortly after."

^^^ This, OP, is a red flag, and it tells you what going on in her mind. So what if she removed it. You saw it and the damage was done. She is very rude and disrespectful towards you. Don't put up with that, please. Have some self-respect and move on. I know it's easier said than done, but you'll be saving yourself some heartache.

("Honestly if she decides to go back with her ex Iím actually pretty ok with that.")

Thats good, because she has.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice