Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do I Romantically/Sexually Re-Attract my Ex?

How do I Romantically/Sexually Re-Attract my Ex?

Hi,

I have always been confident, funny, masculine and display other good traits around my Ex. However, I feel like in order to re-attract my Ex romantically and sexually, I need to switch it up somehow? Can any of you reading this give me some advice on some successful methods? I see her a lot in person so I will most likely display these face to face rather than texting.

I want my Ex back and feel like romantically and sexually re-attracting her will give me a good chance! I don't want her to meet someone else who does this and then takes her from me.

Let me know any useful methods and leave any other advice you think may help me :)

Thanks,
    Alex Getting Ready for a First Date

Platinum Member
    Why did you break up?

You need to go to the gym more.

You need to learn the best pick up lines, the bestest.

You need to get rich. Earn more money, get a better job.

You need to buy a flash car, preferably red in colour, red is the colour of love and attraction.

You need to learn from masters of seduction. Be an alpha male by copying alpha males.

You need to get her jealous. Find a hot girl, take pictures with her and post them on social media. Make sure your ex can see them!

OR...

You know, treat her like a human being rather than a puzzle to solve. If a connection is still there, if she is still single, maybe, just maybe, you can reconcile. If not, move on with your life and stop looking for magic tricks or short cuts to get her back. It will not work anyway.

Platinum Member
    Buddy she already knows you are confident, funny and masculine and still felt the relationship had come to an end , all of those things don't matter . It is something inside that we feel .

Keep moving forward and improve on everything for yourself and your furture .

Platinum Member
    It sounds like she is not interested in anything superficial.

Relationships start off on a superficial level but generally only progress when there is something deeper.
    You didnít provide what she wanted.
    And now you are asking for advice on how to give her more of what she doesnít want.

Have you anything to offer her of what she does want?
    Have you even considered what she wants? Iím asking that question rhetorically.

If you have time to offer me your full advice on the whole story then i can email you it? Iím in a difficult and rare situation

Ok "re-attract" is a nonsense term those get-your-ex-back scam sites like to use to take advantage of hurting people and trick you into believing you have complete control over it by doing a few things like writing letters alternating with acting indifferent and the whole funny, confident, cocky thing.. The truth of the matter is there is a reason you broke up. Until that reason is fixed and both people wish to reconcile you'll have to accept things. Stop chasing her.
    Originally Posted by Alex Davies

I have always been confident, funny, masculine and display other good traits around my Ex. I see her a lot in person so I will most likely display these face to face rather than texting.

We never put a label on our relationship. Probably wrong to use the term Ex but did it for the purpose of this.

She feels like she isnít ready for a relationship. Her reasoning is because it scares her, it panics her, stress and makes her want to ďrun awayĒ.

I thought this was a nice polite way of saying wanting nothing we me but she has made it explicitly clear several times on multiple occasions that itís with anyone, simply because she feels like she isnít ready. She says she has never said no to me and never has; just right now she doesnít feel ready.

I feel like if i can do more to sexually and romantically attract her again then this pressure and scare she feels will disappear.

Platinum Member
    Everyone thinks their story is unique.

Isnít it best to give the full story , for all to give their personal advice?

If you have a read of my reply below to another comment then that may give you more context

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice