Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How do I Romantically/Sexually Re-Attract my Ex?

Originally Posted by Alex Davies
    Thanks Andrina! I think you are right.

Placeholder is a good word because when this came up, her response was “let’s just continue and see what happens”. If she was so into me, that wouldn’t be her response.

I am going to stop the contact and move on, and will find better
    Yup, unfortunately this is exactly correct and I'm glad to hear that you are seeing it and decided to move on as you well should. Getting Ready for a First Date

Classic string along line.
    her response was “let’s just continue and see what happens”.

Originally Posted by maew
    The other thing about being attracted to unavailable people is that it's usually a sign that we are somewhat unavailable ourselves... maybe something to consider if you are indeed ready for a serious relationship with someone.
    Yeah, this is what I was trying to hint at, though without the proper amount of caffeine required to be articulate.

When you're really ready for a relationship, the cat-and-mouse stuff just won't be interesting. It's like being really hungry, and only being shown a photo of a hamburger while having to call three french fries a meal. Sure, those fries are technically food, and the photo is sumptuous, but if what you wanted was a genuine meal—well, it wasn't that.

Perhaps you needed this little interlude in the gray zone to realize you're more ready than you knew, which is terrific. So drop the "masculine" games stuff, own that you are a human interested in a deep connection with another human, accept that this human was never going to provide that, and move forward with head up and shoulder's back, happy to have discovered what it is you truly want.

Platinum Member
    The title of this post now doesn’t match the story but i mean “get back” as in get us back to how we was when it was all going well.
    But that still wasn't going where you hoped, Alex. You just hadn't realized it yet.

In theory, you could probably go back to seeing other and hanging out (though I wouldn't advise it) but it is not as though the ending will somehow be different. It will still be you two quasi-dating with you thinking you two are going to become a couple and her not wanting that.

That is what I meant when I said there is nothing to go back to. Sure, you had fun, but there wasn't a future there.

Yeah think Dan Bacon is all bollocks
    Dan Bacon is simply another run of the mill "Einstein's," who is out to make a buck off people who are in a desperate state of mind. It's a perfect example of someone who finally tells you what you want to hear, yet there's a method to their madness regarding the color green.

Either way, if you constantly feel the need to prove your worth to someone, you've already lost your value.

Hi Guys,

Update:

I have now cut and stopped the contact and I won’t like, I feel so bad about it :( Even though I known it’s the right thing to do, I just feel so down.

I guess I just have to stick with the decision, stay strong and move on :(

Platinum Member
    I have now cut and stopped the contact and I won’t like, I feel so bad about it :( Even though I known it’s the right thing to do, I just feel so down.
    Believe me, you would have felt a lot more down if you two had kept up this fling and one day she broke it to you that she couldn't keep seeing you because she'd met another guy.

Cutting ties now is the lesser of two inevitable heartaches, in the end.

Ok... Now you mind and heart are free to pursue women who reciprocate more interest and make you feel better in the long run.
    I have now cut and stopped the contact and I won’t like, I feel so bad about it :( Even though I known it’s the right thing to do, I just feel so down. I guess I just have to stick with the decision, stay strong and move on :(

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Believe me, you would have felt a lot more down if you two had kept up this fling and one day she broke it to you that she couldn't keep seeing you because she'd met another guy.

Cutting ties now is the lesser of two inevitable heartaches, in the end.

Yeah I do understand. Just feel so s*** about it all :(

You are right, just struggling at the moment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice