how should i text her

gotproblems

Hello, i'm 21 years old and the girls i will be talking about is 15. I know, the gap is pretty significantly but no, this is not the problem here. So, about two months ago i saw this girl, a friend of a friend but nothing happened we just saw each other for about 5 minutes before she had to go and i though that she is cute but then for a month and a half or so i haven't seen her. Fast forward 2 weeks ago this girl just started joining me and my group of friends out of nowhere. The very next day this girl friend start teasing us if we would like each other but i think this didn't got nowhere, but that day i start catching feelings for her. Days went by and i just start liking her more and more but we haven't really talked to one another because she couldn't stay out for too long. I asked one of our friends to help me spend time with her so the past week i hanged out with my friend and this girl. Things seemed to went pretty good so i though that is the right moment to text her 5 days ago. I did so but her response seemed like she didn't wanted to talk to me at that moment so i left her be. We still have been hanging out just the three of us and, maybe i just have the wrong idea, that she might be into me. I'm a "newbie" at this stuff so right now i'm so desperate because i just can't stand myself losing another girl just because i just don't know what to do and just give up. I keep thinking and the best option i could think of so far would be to try and text her again and if she seems off like the last time then i know that i did the most i could have, but i'm so scared and i just can't think about a good message more then "hey, what's up?" that kinda failed last time. I'm the type of person that is pretty forward and the best thing i came up with is to tell her that i like her and to ask her for a "date" or something like that just so we can get to know each other because i'm terrible at texting, i just hate it. Any suggestions? Oh something more: our mutual friend isn't such a good friend to me so having her helping me out is kinda out of the question because i tried and she just left me. Secondly me and this girl that i like aren't so close to each other we haven't talked to much so i barely know something personal/deeper then where she lives, that she have a dog, where she is studding regular stuff like this. Thank you for your attention, just let me know what your thoughts are about this and what would be the best think to do at this moment i'm so lost and it's been so long since i liked a girl so much, or since i had a girlfriend :)

Archived