I met someone amazing!

TangoRed

So, I met someone really great! He always wants to go and do things with me. He's hilarious, flirty, sweet, kind, listens to me, even when I have a bad day and asks what's wrong. He will offer me insight on issues I have in day to day things and possible solutions with a different perspective on the issues. Whenever we're together, I feel at home, at peace. I can 3000% be myself with him and not worry about what I say or do. We have insane connection where we will say the same word or words at the exact same time, or I'll have a really strong urge to walk into a room where he's at and he'll say how he was just about to contact me, that's how insync we are. We can laugh and joke together effortlessly and everything is just so easy with him. Nothing has ever felt forced or unnatural. He even opens up to me and tells me what's bothering him or talks about why he's having a bad day. He feels safe enough to trust me with his concerns. I don't have to pry at all, he just talks to me.

He's brought me my mail on his own accord, given me his shirt and not asked for it back. Kisses me at randomly in the sweetest ways, to include the amazing forehead and cheek kiss and will slip his arms around me gently. Kisses me goodnight. He was even so bold to pick up the phone from me and speak with my mom, just to say hi and have a chat over the phone or shout "hi Mom!" In the background when I'm on the phone with her.

We did have a mind blowing make out session days ago, after we have been spending the past month hanging out together. We've also have not slept together yet. So I know it's not sex clouding feelings. We have off the charts chemistry already. It's so refreshing to finally meet someone who just feels so incredibly right and willing to make his interest so very crystal clear. Usually they're hot and cold. It's as if I've always known him, like I found the missing piece to my puzzle. I don't go a day now where I'm sad or upset for more than a few minutes. I always cheer back up and I can't remember the last time I was in a really bad mood since he walked into my life, from out of nowhere.

Falling hard for this Man and I'm not scared or worried that I am.

Don't set yourself up for a huge letdown. You're experiencing the high of a new romance...the honeymoon period where everything is rainbow and unicorns and your idol is pure and unflawed. That's not reality. It's mostly hormones and sentiments.

Take it slowly and don't put your entire heart and soul into him until that honeymoon period is over.

The first stages are always nice. Enjoy it while it lasts and congrats on meeting someone you have so much synergy with. You're on cloud 9 right now and a natural high. Ride it and enjoy it but I'd temper it with some patience too if you can. Remember to stay safe, keep your eyes peeled and observe your differences too.

...when I have a bad day and asks what's wrong. He will offer me insight on issues I have in day to day things and possible solutions with a different perspective on the issues.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is this. I'm sorry to say this. I think it's you though, not him. He shouldn't be helping you solve any of your problems or helping you come up with any solutions. It sounds like you may be developing a dependence on this person that's too fast/too soon. If you are having personal issues with some areas you should be seeking the appropriate help from the correct people or engaging with the problem yourself and applying your own solutions.

This is not meant to hurt you especially on this new high! I'd just be wary. This doesn't seem healthy or normal to me especially this early on.

It’s always nice to find someone that we enjoy being with! Just take it slow and enjoy every moment. Don’t become too dependent on him for your happiness or self worth though. It’s easy to lose yourself in new relationships because of that euphoria you get in the beginning. As that fades and you see him for all of his quirks and he sees you, that’s when your compatibility is tested.

You don’t want to have invested or put too much on him before then because if it doesn’t work, it will be that much harder of a blow to the heart.

Not saying it won’t work just in the meantime have fun getting to know him.

Right, I'm definitely taking it slow compared to how I used to years ago and exercising much more caution. I don't seek him out when I'm having a personal issue. It was a couple times when he noticed something was bothering me, then offered insight he thought could help is all. At the end of the day I formed my own decision on things I need to. If my post seemed overzealous, it wasn't meant to be. I'm just really excited I've met someone I've clicked with more than anyone in the past. Keeping the thought in my mind that things may not end up working out but hoping things progress well in time. Enjoying getting to know him and spending time with him. While knowing that a red flag could rear its head at any time and ensuring I watch out for them.

Archived