LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I need advice

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Are you married or broken up or separated or divorcing? Is this the bf you eloped with/live with or someone you've been seeing since you're estranged from your bf?
    I tried to quote this same post but my phone refused to cooperate.

OP, are you two married? Living together in a relationship? Separated? What do you mean by "I don't know if he's going home tonight"?

This relationship seems to have more issues than "he bought a car for his kids' grandmother".

Here is the link to this: [Register to see the link]
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    OP, are you two married? Living together in a relationship? Separated? What do you mean by "I don't know if he's going home tonight"? This relationship seems to have more issues than "he bought a car for his kids' grandmother".

He couldnít even get his kids candy for Halloween because the ex doesnít let him come around
    So is he trying to overcompensate so that his ex will be less of beeotch and allow him to see his kids when he wants to?

Why does she have to "let him come around?" Doesn't he have scheduled visitation in place? If not, why not?

There is so much missing in your story, including what you mean by "I don't even know if he's going home tonight." Why wouldn't he be going home? (I assume to you).

Originally Posted by gohawks292
    Is it normal or ok for tour boyfriend to buy a car for his ex-gf mom?? The reason is bc she drives his 3 kiddos around and he wants her to have a good car...
    Please help Iím about to freak out lol
    Unless grandma has the kids living with her and is raising the kids, then no this is not normal or okay. And if grandma IS raising the kids then where are the parents and why are they not parenting?

Weíll we broke up and itís for the best! He still has a lot of feelings for his ex and he has regrets of not being the man he was supposed to be so I let him go he let me go and now weíre happy:)
    You live and learn

Excellent. It's freedom, when you think about it, no?
    Originally Posted by gohawks292
    Weíll we broke up and itís for the best! He still has a lot of feelings for his ex and he has regrets of not being the man he was supposed to be so I let him go he let me go and now weíre happy:)
    You live and learn

Yup. I learned my lesson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice