Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help with my career decision.

Follow the money trail. Go abroad. Better opportunities for you.

Your parents are still young enough to be capable of self care in their 60's. If you're concerned about leaving them now, you'll never have the chance when they're older.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by AshleyTr
    The reason why I wanted to go abroad is because I feel more free when Iím with the people who are different.
    Getting International currency because of my job could give me more cash if translated to my country which I could possibly give more to my parents and I will pursue a masterís degree there. Getting a Masterís degree abroad is more doable.

On the other hand, If I chose to stay here...the disadvantage is that, I would not be able to help them financially because every employees here in our country is very very low and if youíre lucky you could make a good living for yourself only especially if youíre just a startup. Also, taking passing the bar exam is less likely to happen because of the small amount of passing rate around 17%.
    You already answered it yourself - think long term big picture.

And the siblings remark, I know tons of same sex siblings that get on like gang busters - no issues - best friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice