Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help!! Need Advice!! Please no judgements!!

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    I can't say I agree on him knowing it was you.

If he thought it was, I would think he would have said so and called you on it, not happily went along with it.

You've got no choice here but to end it.
    Indeed....

There was a tin-hat party. 🧙 However given her chronic distrust and testing he may have drawn that conclusion . Either way, they are causing each other too much angst. 😬
    Originally Posted by DancingFool
    Don't really see where posters are jumping to the conclusion that he knew. If he did, he might have played along a bit to teach OP a lesson, but then he would have called them out on their "joke" and that would be that.

What made me come to my conclusion is this..you'd think he would have been snarky and called them out to put them in their place. I mean, why not? He would have had the upper hand and made it known at some point that his gf was in the wrong.

Instead, he's cringing. Kind of obvious that dude was into it.

I'm in the tin hat party too. It's a good party. :)

Platinum Member
    Don’t knock the tin hats, they’re great to wear in thunderstorms. 😆

I see no point of you continuing this relationship op whether or not he knows! Honestly ask yourself “What’s the point?”

Unfortunately, your **** test was far from a brand new idea. Not saying boys / men don't do it or that their insecurities don't proportionately come out in different ways, but if you're a guy and you've had even a moderately diversified dating career, chances are you've been hit with with the ol' girlfriend's friend or fake account shakeout. It's "cute" when you're in high school. Not so much when we're talking grown women.

But in neither case is it not cringe-level transparent. I know it's fun to frame a narrative around the idea dudes think with their penis, and hey, to some extent we do, but so long as we're breathing, we've got enough brain function to recognize a rolling mountain of bullsh*ttery when we see one. No one's checking their condom drawer to verify inventory because some lady text him out of nowhere with something particularly *saucy.* About the only way he was legit in his response is if you and your friend actually do have something going on. In which case, you've got a lot more on your plate than just this ordeal.

And I'll confirm that as someone who's well past the point of wasting energy being upset from juvenile antics, I'd likewise strictly look out for my own amusement and call the bluff. That's all the call-out you'd merit. Especially if there was already a history of being accused.

But hey, maybe he does have as many IQ points as I do toes and really was going to go for it. Whether that's the case or you're too insecure for a relationship or these dynamics within one, it's kinda good riddance.

24 replies and no OP....

OP you have some people trying to help you but you do need to engage in the conversation.

Lost

I remember something like this happenned on me, was it my gf then or my friends have no idea, i simply blocked the number on phone and kept it like that forever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice