Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To message or not

Your gut reaction told both you and him that you didn't want to remain involved with someone who wasn't sure where he stood with you. Go with that, and you'll thank yourself later.

Head high, and hold out for someone who is 'all in'.

Sorry to hear this. Are you working or attending college? Some day he will start getting busy with life, dating etc and you can't be a crutch anymore. Don't let that day come and allow the rug to be pulled out. Start making more friends. Start working part time and start looking for affordable housing, house shares, roommates, and strive to become more independent.
    Originally Posted by Xxshannonxx1
    I'm actually already back in therapy. I guess he was the one who had helped me through everything, even before the relationship began, he helped me with the loss of my first relationship and I miss that friendship and safety.

I do work yeah, worked straight after I finished college! I'm independent physically, I.e I pay my own way, I drive and I don't rely on others in that sense, it's just emotionally that I don't deal so well on my own.
    I actually have a fair amount of savings, that me and my now ex partner were saving as a deposit for a place, but since the relationship broke down it threw things off in that sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice