Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Diabetes: Journey of Self control

Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...
Aww vic hope you got some support and your mojo back at diet club . It is bound to take some getting used to and suddenly losing that freedom to just eat what you want . Funny thing is , all your food sounds delicious and all that goodness going in as well . It will get easier xxxx

Thanks love!

I lost 2.5 pounds!!!

There is no standard amount. It depends on the individual. Limit carbs but not to the point you can't function throughout the day. For instance, i need about 400-600 calories from carbs per day. Given that my daily intake is 1900-2000 calories, it's about 1/4 of my total calories. More than this is unnecessary, less than this and my brain does not function.

You have to experiment a bit for a few weeks.

There is no standard amount. It depends on the individual. Limit carbs but not to the point you can't function throughout the day. For instance, i need about 400-600 calories from carbs per day. Given that my daily intake is 1900-2000 calories, it's about 1/4 of my total calories. More than this is unnecessary, less than this and my brain does not function.

You have to experiment a bit for a few weeks.

I am allowed 1600 calories a day for my weight loss goal. I have severely limited my carbs and sugars but still find myself hungry. 😕

• 2 weeks later...