Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Diabetes: Journey of Self control

Seraphim

I was so bad last night... ate half a bag of potato chips while watching t.v. with the hubs. :( Back on track again this morning though. Like my doctor said... you gotta live once in awhile!

True, once in a while won’t kill anyone. As long as it is not a habit. I can’t see once a month killing anyone. I congratulated myself on my hard work by half a bag as soon as my blood work was done on the 11th.

I think I have gone down another 2 pounds I will found out tomorrow in the weigh in.

• Like 1

Go to your local pharmacy and get some. A cracker or two will do nothing to help you get out of a sudden drop in blood glucose should you have a real doozy of one. It can cause you to faint or or worse. Haven't you gone to your diabetic clinic appointment yet? They educate you about everything to do with diabetes and prediabetes and proper diet and portions to keep your sugars level. Google "Glucose Tablets" and see.

I was getting a lot of quick drops when I wasn't eating protein at breakfast i'm glad I knew about the tablets before I was told to eat a protein at brekki to alleviate the drop.

Go to your local pharmacy and get some. A cracker or two will do nothing to help you get out of a sudden drop in blood glucose should you have a real doozy of one. It can cause you to faint or or worse. Haven't you gone to your diabetic clinic appointment yet? They educate you about everything to do with diabetes and prediabetes and proper diet and portions to keep your sugars level. Google "Glucose Tablets" and see.

I was getting a lot of quick drops when I wasn't eating protein at breakfast i'm glad I knew about the tablets before I was told to eat a protein at brekki to alleviate the drop.

I eat only protein at breakfast in the form of plain Greek yogurt.

I can’t get to an appointment because appointments are only in the day. I work from 6:30 AM to 5 PM.

I just finished my cardio which I had let drop for a week. And I noticed my knee started hurting again. I have done two reflexology sessions now and there is no pain in my ankle at all and I have gained feeling back in my heel. I have brought my carbs down back to 50 or lower.