Turn ons

Rickey45

Have you met in person? Where is the in-person sex? Can he call a 900 number instead? Is he on a budget or will his wife/gf find out? Is this your vocation or avocation?

When my boyfriend and I have phone sex he likes to talk about what me and my exes did sexually.

What’s normal? There are only individual preferences and dislikes. I can understand a man taking pleasure in a woman he likes/loves enjoying sex with other partners.

If it turns you on too, great. If it doesn’t do anything for you but you enjoy turning him on with stories, great. If it’s bothering you then maybe share your feelings with him?

He is 34 I'm 54. We have been girlfriend boyfriend for 3 years, but don't get to see each other due to our bust schedules that's why the phone sex. It makes me a little uncomfortable because I woyldnt get turned on thinking about him and his ex, I would get pissed

It seems like a difference in personalities. I wouldn't read into it much more than that. I'm a bit neutral when it comes to your post #1. I'm not too set in the idea of it being normal or not.

If you don't like it, be more vocal about it and stop volunteering information about your past or your experiences. He seems to have latched on to an idea of you that may be inaccurate considering your misgivings. Don't give anyone the wrong impression about what you're about. Things are better genuine. The focus is you and doing what you feel comfortable with, not doing what you're not comfortable with.

Yes we have been together many times and he doesnt bring up my past sexual history details when we are in the bedroom. I guess what I meant to ask is this a turn on to some people. I've never experienced this before yet never had phone sex before. We are now both divorced and he contacted me saying hes always thought of me threw the years. He use to be my neighbor.

So he was a teenage boy when his crush started?

He is 34 I'm 54. We would just talk as neighbors . He moved away 16 years ago and contacted me after hid divorce and said he always has feeling for me but never acted on them because he was young and I was older and married at the time.

Yes started when he was 13 - 18 then moved away, got married , 2 kids , divorced, and at 31 years old contacted me. After we started talked he let me know hes always had a desire for me. Been talking daily, message , phone and face time for 3 years and yes we have been together several times in the bedroom

Archived