Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I go to his house party??? Please help.

Originally Posted by suzysuzy
    Thank you all very much for all your quick reply. So you think I should still attend the house party even though I know no one at the party? Thanks.
    You can take a friend with you or simply be independent and smart about it. Take your own car, limit your drinks or do not drink at all, do not drive drunk and make sure you leave at a decent hour. Do not take anyone you've just met at the party in your car and don't give anyone any rides home.

Bronze Member
    It's a party right? Ask if you can bring a friend. I have never met a guy who won't let new girls come to a party.

Drive yourself.

Have fun.

If he says no you can't bring a friend then maybe I wouldn't go or I'd go early & leave by 9. you don't want to end up being the only one in the house with him. I suspect you are worried that you won't have anybody to talk to &/or that this invitation is really a request to Netflix & Chill.

Sounds to me you feel things are kinda sketchy. IMO if it doesn't feel right, then it's not. If you do attend this party, I agree you should bring a friend, and drive yourself there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice