Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me figure this out...

Definitely creepy. It's someone who has your number, perhaps a spoofer or spammer. It sounds like nonsense. She's on dating sites and has Your photo there? ? She's been cheating "for a while"? This is someone you know. This is not about her. Anyone can look at your fb and see hers. Are any of your friends playing tricks on you? Are you seeing anyone locally who would do this? The "info" is all bs.
    Originally Posted by ourdanny
    have been doing it exactly 1 year...Total of a 4.5 yr relationship

I get a text message from a random number, from a different state, that says "your gf is cheating on you" "she's on dating websites and has you in her pictures"then this person gives details about a picture which exists and one would have to know about it to be familiar with the details. This picture is not on my facebook but it is in her facebook. the person's text message continues and says, "she's been cheating on you for a long time"

I'd like to know how this person got your telephone number. Does your g/f post it on her facebook page? Not likely so how?

Thank you for all your help. I don't believe the message at all... my only question is... can this thing actually affect our relationship moving forward at all, like a little stain or cloud? Or would it not have any effect at all?

Just don't want our wonderful harmony stained by something that could be anything from anyone.

Thanks again, let me know your thoughts

To keep it from being a stain expose it to the light.

I was going to say you have 3 choices but you really have just 1. Trust your gut. If something hasn't seemed right and you have had some nagging feeling that will not go away then there is probably something you need to look into. If not then tell her you got some strange anonymous text messages saying she is cheating (reassure her you don't believe them) and that you want to send them to her so there are no secrets between you two.

Everything will be out in the open and you both can face it together. Chances are it will not be the last messages received and this person may be sending her messages as well.

Lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice