Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Blocking Advice Needed

blocked on FB & Whatsapp. No explanation given.

Gold Member
    Good news. Now you just need to quickly decide who keeps the dogs and then it's all done with.

Originally Posted by misterjister
    blocked on FB & Whatsapp. No explanation given.
    Good for you.

The high road is always the best choice.

Hope everything with the dogs gets situated

The dogs just have to stay there. Maybe see them one day - but it wont be for a long time. Thanks for eveyone's help or input.. especially you Ninjabib.

Gold Member
    No problem mate. You will get through this and come out of it better off when all is said and done.

Originally Posted by misterjister
    The dogs just have to stay there. Maybe see them one day - but it wont be for a long time. Thanks for eveyone's help or input.. especially you Ninjabib.
    As an animal lover to sometimes embarrassing levels for my wife, I feel for you. Something to note about dogs, though:

They're about as smart as a two-year old on their best days. They'll without fail cry and whimper when you leave and are as excited as I am when I see a BOGO Big Mac sign when you return not just because they love you, but also and much more so because they had no idea you'd ever come back. Was raised around dogs, but one of the biggest reasons I opt for cats is I'd otherwise be nervous at work, never mind during a vacation with a pupper at home. Anyhow, that's to say that while no doubt that stress built more and more with you gone, they'll come to a point they've accepted your absence. Quite understandably heartbreaking for you, but ultimately what's best emotionally for the animals. Returning to visit them only opens that wound all over again once you leave out the door. I know you love them, but ultimately what's best for them is if you leave them to their new life.

Guess what? I crumbled and unblocked and got to see pics ex and new bf with arms round each other and accompanying loved up status messages. Ouch.

But at least it's all public now and the fake "just friends" line she was giving me - that we both knew was a lie anyway, has been proven to be so. The text messages from the co-worker about them being together and planning it since we were together also seem legit too.

Not much of a consolation really but there it is.

Im not going to block again but wont request friend obviously - there's nothing worse that i can see now. I also will not under any circumstances contact her. all i will try to do is wish them well in their new adventure and try and move on myself.

Gold Member
    Now you know shes done the dirty on you twice, weird as it sounds, you will find it easier to move on IMO.

Also i would block her or you will find yourself snooping every now and then and shes eating more of your valuable time and energy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice