Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A girl who is trying to FaceTime my boyfriend considered cheating?

deleted.. . .

Platinum Member
    I agree- -- if a girl called and he didn't answer because he wanted to focus on you, but was truthful about who it was, or answered in your presence and said "hey, i am on a date with ___" and had you both wave over facetime or something -- either way.

But i think the way he keeps saying "baby" 40 times in a conversation makes me think he doesn't respect you. its only been 4 weeks of dating. He calls you that as if he calls everyone that -- it hasn't been long enough to come up with a special nickname for you.

"she's out of my league" is laying it on thick too, i.e,, then what are you then, below his league? not as good? Why would you tell a woman you are dating that. I can see if you are single and tell a male friend "dude, i really have a crush on X but she's out of my league, but someone you are on a date with??"

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by smackie9
    Did everyone one miss it? He lied to her. He said he didn't know this girl. "he said I donít know her at all. Sheís out of my league." And yet she's face timing him. All of you need to open your eyes. It's one thing to just chat with someone of the opposite sex, but it's another to lie about it, right after this girl contacts the OP asking how long they have been dating for....now why would anyone ask that? because this girl is trying to get some intel on him so she can figure out her next approach. She went out of her way to let the OP know she and him have been talking. Stirring the pot? yes probably to stake claim on him.
    I think the OP needs to clarify. I thought M & Aliyah were 2 different women.

lol - "he said I donít know her at all. Sheís out of my league." is one of the most low-key insults to hurl at someone who is considered your girlfriend when she asks about someone else.

If he claimed he doesn't know her and thinks she's "out of his league" is a polite answer to you while the two of them are face-timing and you're going to 'beat the crap' out of them; than this is all already far too immature for anything approaching a solid relationship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice