LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I kill myself?

How can I kill myself?

Sure I make good money and I was better before meeting this girl but I had asked her out and she wants to be friends with me but I believe if we would be together we could make it last but she wonít even give me the time to ask her out in a relationship. Now I feel suicidal and my heart hurts because I have never found a girl like her and I am 25. Sure they say there is more fishes in the sea but I donít see her like any other girl. I really feel like killing myself because I have nothing left to hold on to. My mom passed away 5 yrs ago and I have 5 siblings, never knew my dad so there is that but I donít wish to know him. I just donít want to live anymore because I will have this head for a long time and itís the same everyday. Can somebody please kill me.

Clearly you have some mental issues. You need to make an appointment with your doctor.

Platinum Member
    Please see a therapist .

When the going gets really tough for me I also have a brain that tries to tell me it will be like this forever. Iím lucky enough to have made it through several life experiences, and at 43 I know that healing happens and there is joy ahead... ďThis too shall pass.Ē

Iím really sorry youíre hurting and though weíve never met thereís nothing I want more in the world today than for you to find someone you trust to confide these thoughts with. I hope you choose to heal and that a measure of relief comes quickly for you. Much love and best wishes!

Gold Member
    Hey helpmeout1, you may feel better in the morning, you may turn a corner just when you least expect it
    Feelings don't last, get yourself through the toughest times, put one foot in front of the other and things will get better you will see
    Try calling up Saneline also if you are in the UK, having a chat with them and carry on posting on here, you will get lots of help and support

Sending you all my best wishes, much love Lady D X

I donít think I will feel better at all. Itís been since Friday that I asked her out. When I asked her if she had a bf she should have said no and I am not interested right now but she just said no. She even looked into my eyes with an iPhone flashlight not pointed exactly but who does that. I was even bout to buy her a car. This make no sense! I am depressed right now and I got nothing to live for. I just feel like going out and getting run over by a car and hopefully that kills me or something because this sucks.

Gold Member
    Well at least, you are on speaking terms and she wishes to be friends which is something, why not just see what happens...I think posting on here will help a lot and best to you XX

Depression....it's what you have. It makes you codependent, you use a relationship as an escape, you think you will finally have happiness, but I assure you she will not be your answer. You are in a dark hole for a reason, and that is depression. Depression morphs in confusion, feeling lost, helplessness. Get help NOW.

Gold Member
    I do feel for you, OP, truly. It's very upsetting but stop being so dramatic. I'm willing to bet that nearly all adults on this planet have had their heart broken at one point or another. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. Call the suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255 and seek therapy.

If you have any close friends, or one of your siblings, please talk to them. Instead of focusing being a victim, focus on all the good that you have. Dig deep. Sorry if I sound harsh but reading your message really annoyed me.

Originally Posted by goddess
    I do feel for you, OP, truly. It's very upsetting but stop being so dramatic. I'm willing to bet that nearly all adults on this planet have had their heart broken at one point or another. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself. Call the suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255 and seek therapy.

If you have any close friends, or one of your siblings, please talk to them. Instead of focusing being a victim, focus on all the good that you have. Dig deep. Sorry if I sound harsh but reading your message really annoyed me.
    Goddess...I'm not sure what annoyed you in his message? There's a huge difference between "being a victim" and the feeling of hopefulness that go hand and hand with depression. It's not a choice one makes, it's an illness.

OP, We can't possibly know how you truly feel, but we're here to listen. I lost a sibling to suicide some years back, and I can't even to begin to tell you the sorrow it entails for both the victims and their families.

Please keep posting...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice