LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How can I kill myself?

Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    Of course he's looking for attention. If one was serious about this, they wouldn't be here.
    Yeah, people said the same thing about Etika (a popular youtuber). He's dead now. He cried for help, people didn't take it seriously, said it was for attention, etc. Well, he killed himself. How many others do you think might've been saved if people would take this suicide and mental health epidemic seriously?

Point being, these cries for help should always be taken seriously. You could be doing harm with your dismissiveness. The worst that'll happen if you're compassionate is that whether the person is serious or not, you'll have still done the right thing.

The dismissal of clear mental health related issues is a huge problem. Don't be a part of it.

Same goes for the rest of you.

Platinum Member
    I'm not being dismissive, he's just being precious. This was some girl he asked out, not some serious gf that screwed him over. People have dealt with much worse and they overcame it. The fact he keeps opening threads is just for attention.

I can show compassion for other situations, but this just seems like someone that is wanting the attention.

I'm not being dismissive, he's just being precious. This was some girl he asked out, not some serious gf that screwed him over. People have dealt with much worse and they overcame it. The fact he keeps opening threads is just for attention.

I can show compassion for other situations, but this just seems like someone that is wanting the attention.
    Maybe he has other issues and this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

A rejection may seem trivial to you, but it might well seem a big deal for him, given different circumstances.

Given that society expects men to do the chasing, let me tell you, until that first girl says "yes", most guys go through quite a lot of anxiety and insecurity wondering if anyone will ever love us (or more honestly as a teenager... You know, the other thing).

Platinum Member
    Everyone has been rejected before. We get over it and move on.

Everyone has been rejected before. We get over it and move on.
    Maybe take a moment to realize that not everyone is built the same, and that due to poor mental health, past traumas, etc., what may seem like a tiny issue to you could be the breaking point of another. What do you gain by suggesting he just wants attention? Think about what you gain compared to what you could possibly cause.

Or just stop posting in a section you clearly can't relate to or take seriously.

To the TC, please KEEP posting. Let us know you are still with us. Please seek counseling on your coping issues. It may feel like you're worthless and ready to give up now, but 3 years from now you could be the happiest man alive. There's always hope but you need to tackle the underlying problems NOW. Talk to someone, seek professional help, try medication. Take the initiative and start killing your demons ASAP.

The dark days will pass, my friend.

OP we will not be able to help you kill yourself. There is a lot of solid and constructive advice posted in this thread for you.

The thread has run its course, closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice