Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I kill myself?

Originally Posted by helpmeout1
    I regret giving her that $300.
    Yeh man....Dump this chick and find someone else....There's quite a lot of people on the planet now :)

@goddess* ~ Thanks for making that second post. Like you say you've never been in 'that' place and the most common reaction to suicidal people is anger. It's ok. I get it. But yeh, unless you've been down in that hole yourself, it's very hard to understand....

I never really understood it myself until I went down there *o*

But I'm damn glad you never have. It's not a nice place to be* x

You need a therapist.

1-800-273-8255. 24 hours a day. Someone will answer and talk to you, or just listen to you vent.

I know it might feel like life is falling apart around you, or so crushing that you can't stand it, but I promise that you will heal and emerge stronger. Ending your life is such a permanent answer to a temporary problem. And I'm telling you, whatever you are going through is temporary. If you'd rather chat than call a phone number, follow this link: [Register to see the link] . Just speaking from personal experience, calling a hotline really helped me after I went through getting raped.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Carus
    Yeh man....Dump this chick and find someone else....There's quite a lot of people on the planet now :)

@goddess* ~ Thanks for making that second post. Like you say you've never been in 'that' place and the most common reaction to suicidal people is anger. It's ok. I get it. But yeh, unless you've been down in that hole yourself, it's very hard to understand....

I never really understood it myself until I went down there *o*

But I'm damn glad you never have. It's not a nice place to be* x
    I regard myself as a very empathetic person, Carus, but I realise that I am unable to completely understand that mindset. I've always tried to focus on how fortunate I am, no matter what and, like I mentioned, I've had my share of pretty severe heartaches and crises, trust me. My initial reaction was one of anger. I am so sorry that you took that road and were able to stop yourself. That takes strength and bravery! xx

Originally Posted by helpmeout1
    It seems like shes using me. When I ask her out she says oh no I am busy on that day or I need a rest then I say you pick a day then she cant decide. I thought she was the one. I even gave her $300 dollar and now shes saying she wishes she had a car. I don't know what to do anymore. Why is it so hard to find a decent girl!!! This world is stupid. I am so sick of my life because problems like these. She even told me she wasnt materialistic and now she wants a car even a beater car like a camry but if that isn't materialistic then I don't know what is. I regret giving her that $300. The only time we went out was on monday(10/14) and that was fine. We looked at cars went to starbucks(i paid for the drink of course).
    You cannot buy love. Showering her with gifts will not make her love you. It will most likely make her respect you a lot less. You don't even truly know her, so stop saying she is "the one" and the only person on this planet that is right for you.

Gold Member
    You said that you donít see her like any other girl. i can understand your pain and disappointment but did you ever consider that she may be going through some sort of rough patch, and that it's no reflection on you?

Relationships are very hard, unfortunately, as I'm sure you know. I think we all have had our fair share. Heck, look at all the posts on this site regarding heartbreak, right? Look at the divorce rates. I thought I had met my soulmate, the love of my life, my best friend, etc. Guess what, after 29 years of marriage, he threw me to the curb. I was blindsided, and I cannot tell you the anguish that I went through, and still going through. But, I'll be damned if I allow him to destroy my life. I hope/wish you find a girl that will love you wholeheartedly. Don't give up, please. Also, please seek help.

Platinum Member
    Why haven't you sought a therapist? You posted the same thread the other day. Seek help.

9. 10-17-2019, 01:39 PM

10. 10-17-2019, 01:45 PM

OP no one will advise you on how to do such a thing.

I feel sad that your response to rejection is that you want to end your life 😢

I canít imagine what you must have gone through in your short life so far that you are in this much pain.

All I can say is that it can get better... if you want a future without pain itís possible... you just have to hang on tight and put one foot in front of the other and ask for some help to get tools to deal with your pain.

Donít give up, you are here for a reason and are worthy of putting some effort into yourself.

12. 10-17-2019, 04:52 PM

13. 10-17-2019, 04:53 PM

Platinum Member
    Everyone goes through moments and periods where they're depressed and would even feel compelled to have suicide thoughts. But to talk about it obsessively and ruminate over it is seriously something else. Some people have been hurt so badly beyond belief and they end up working past it. I've read some seriously screwed up stories here in the forum and lots of ppl STILL manage to work past it. If they can do it OP, you can too. So she didn't want to go out with you- she's one girl. You'll meet others that will be more suited. It's not the end of the world.

15. 10-17-2019, 05:24 PM

16. 10-17-2019, 05:25 PM

Hey pal,
    I just read this and your other post. And that your suicidal thoughts are revolving around a girl who doesn't even want to date you. Listen... I can relate and know how you feel. I'm 29 years old, and I've had my ups and downs in life (especially and particularly with women). And, I have depression, and from the likes of it, it sounds like you do, too. I've gotten suicidal thoughts before. But, I want to share some things with you. I've been through a lot of death in my 20's, including my beloved mom and one of my best friends, Brian his name was. I'd like to tell you about my friend.
    October of 2016. Brian was 26 years old. He had depression and schizophrenia. One night, he felt like he had enough of his life, so he commit suicide in his front yard. Someone thought it was a Halloween decoration but it turned out to be my friend. Everyone was absolutely devastated. His death absolutely destroyed his mother as well as his brother. His mom and brother always write on his Facebook wall, posting letters, pictures of him growing up. And as for me... I loved the guy like a brother. If I had known he would actually take his life one day, I would have done something to save him. He didn't know the impact that he had on peoples lives, including mine. I really wish he were here right now because I need a friend to talk to, and he always shed some light in my life more than he knew.

I'm here to tell you that, there are people out there that care about you, and you don't know the heartbreak and devastation that suicide causes until you've experienced it like that. I've promised both my friend and my mom that I would never commit suicide even though I've felt like it at times. That I would try to live the life my friend never had, and try to be happy and make the most out of my life for both of them. I guarantee you people care. People at your job, your neighbors, people at the damn grocery store that get used to seeing your face every day. People my mom didn't even know to well from the grocery store, they were devastated by her passing. You don't realize the impact you have on people. Another thing I want to tell you, I don't know if you're religious. But whether you are or not... there's no guarantee of an "afterlife". You have this one life on Earth. There's plenty of wonder, people to meet, places to go, if you step outside of your damn house and look. Now, one last thing...

Sure I make good money and I was better before meeting this girl but I had asked her out and she wants to be friends with me but I believe if we would be together we could make it last but she wonít even give me the time to ask her out in a relationship. Now I feel suicidal and my heart hurts because I have never found a girl like her and I am 25.
    I want to talk to you about is this woman, and this quote from your other post. Man... do NOT off yourself over some dumb girl, she's not worth it! You sound incredibly inexperienced with women and dating, my man. Let me tell you something. I just started dating this woman whom I thought was absolutely amazing. I haven't gone on a legitimate date in the past four years (yes, four years) and I found her. The stars aligned, we were falling for each other pretty fast, cuddling, talking, you name it. Our last date together this weekend, we moved a bit too fast physically. I kissed her and I just wasn't into it like I thought I would be, we made out, almost had sex (even though I wasn't turned on). We were both off-put now and I don't know if I'll ever see her again, now. Something so perfect ruined by something that didn't even happen! And you think, most men want sex, but you don't know how you will truly feel about someone until you are put into that scenario! I never knew that about myself, I thought I could go down on any woman in an instant, but I wasn't feeling it that day. What I am saying is, relationships, sex, and love my friend... it's complicated, hard, and unpredictable! Life isn't like the movies.
    Just think about it. You're talking to a man that has landed what he thought was some his dream girls in his life. What if you did date this woman you were so infatuated with, and like me, you didn't really feel anything when kissing her? You'd feel pretty goddamn dumb for having fell for her so easily, wouldn't you? What if she had bad breath, or is a bad kisser? What if she's some maniac that would invade your privacy and spy on your phone and social media? It can be anything that can put you off. People aren't perfect. I just read about this funny story (I think it was on reddit). This guy found this amazing woman. And he found out that she was stealing his socks so she could wipe her butt with them after taking a dump. Is that not bizarre and disgusting? What would you do if you dated this girl and found out she has some weird thing like that? It wasn't even a sexual fetish for her. She had some inner need to wipe her butt with socks.

You're living a false reality in your head, where everything's perfect, she's perfect, there will be no drama, you can overcome anything. Real life isn't like that. You're getting upset at this is really pointless because you never even dated this woman. You can't say things like "if we would be together we could make it last" because YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!! You do NOT freaking know that! How do you think I feel about this woman I was seeing now? I'm feeling confused, depressed, anxious. I don't know if she's going to text or call me back now, I don't know if what we felt was real. Something that was to bring joy to my life is now causing me a whole lot of pain and drama. The same thing could have happened to you. In some ways, it's better being alone sometimes. I almost wish I was in your shoes then where I am!
    So, just pick yourself up. I'm sorry for the wall of text, or if you read all of this, I hope you would. You're life is more valuable than you know, and you are going to hurt a lot of people if you were to take it. The desire of wanting to commit suicide is temporary and goes away. There will be other women in the world. I'm much like you (maybe worse), I fall for people before I even freaking meet them. You can't be that way, though. And, maybe you shouldn't be dating anyone right now if you feel suicidal. I would try therapy, it has definitely helped me having someone to talk to. I wish you luck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice