Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I kill myself?

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Goddess...I'm not sure what annoyed you in his message? There's a huge difference between "being a victim" and the feeling of hopefulness that go hand and hand with depression. It's not a choice one makes, it's an illness.

OP, We can't possibly know how you truly feel, but we're here to listen. I lost a sibling to suicide some years back, and I can't even to begin to tell you the sorrow it entails for both the victims and their families.

Please keep posting...
    I guess it was the title. That, plus OP's age. So young, and he has his whole life ahead of him. It bothered me that OP is allowing this girl to make him feel this way. My brother's dearest friend (in his 20's) committed suicide and I've always regarded it as a selfish act. It caused unbearable sorrow to his family, his wife and his friends. I am truly so very sorry about your sibling...

I just reacted too quickly and in an uncompassionate/incompassionate (not sure which one is correct) way. I do apologise to you, OP. I never felt like committing suicide, despite my heartaches, so I don't know what it means to be at the bottom of the bottom. I hope you get out of this mindset.

Please donít. You have value. The hardest battle is finding that value in yourself. Once you do others will follow. Most people are followers, they will act in a way that reflects how you treat yourself.

Donít give up. Like someone said we have all been rejected, hurt, and knocked down. There is tangible strength and value in getting back up, if nothing else.

Call that hotline. There are people Iím sure you want to help you. If you cannot find the strength inside yourself right now its okay, let others help. Someday you can help someone else, and if you checkout now you wonít be there to help someone else down the road, which is selfish.

Head up!

Bronze Member
    Please dont do that. Life is precious. Life is fleeting. You have your whole life ahead of you. You are loved. You have value. Please think about your family, friends and acquaintances that will be devastated if they lose you. I know that life seems pointless and hopeless in this moment-- I've felt the same way many times. But if you just try to hang on, things will get so much better. And please call that suicide hotline- I called that hotline myself about 15 months ago. I know what the pain of rejection, loneliness and feeling unwanted feels like. And I was going to kill myself over this man that never loved me(his words, not mine)

So please just try to hang on and talk to someone you trust. If you dont have anyone like that, go to a bar and talk to a total stranger- they wont judge you or harsh. Or call that hotline- there are people and strangers that really do care about you. One year from now, your life will be totally different than it is now. Life knocks us all down at times. You may be going through hell on earth right now. But please remember, that the sun always comes out after the rain. No trial lasts forever.

It seems like shes using me. When I ask her out she says oh no I am busy on that day or I need a rest then I say you pick a day then she cant decide. I thought she was the one. I even gave her $300 dollar and now shes saying she wishes she had a car. I don't know what to do anymore. Why is it so hard to find a decent girl!!! This world is stupid. I am so sick of my life because problems like these. She even told me she wasnt materialistic and now she wants a car even a beater car like a camry but if that isn't materialistic then I don't know what is. I regret giving her that $300. The only time we went out was on monday(10/14) and that was fine. We looked at cars went to starbucks(i paid for the drink of course).

6. 10-16-2019, 10:23 PM
    Reason
    Disrespectful/Flaming

7. 10-17-2019, 10:42 AM

Over a girl? Come on dude... Ring a friend, family member, suicide hotline, somebody, anybody... Don't do something that will hurt everybody who does care about you. No matter how bad it feels now, it will get better. You are so young, you can get over this, it can get better. I was in a dark place for the best part of a decade... I got out, my life is not perfect, but wow am I so glad I stuck around for the journey to come!

(It is against the terms and conditions of this forum to discuss methods of suicide, let alone condone it, so I am afraid you will not find that answer that you want here.)

Bronze Member
    Please see a therapist, and in the meantime talk to someone you trust.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    You need to call an ambulance.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    It is against the law to advise someone on how to do that .

Old age. Please take some time to get her out of your head, go to some friends who will listen and commiserate. Or continue to vent here, sounds like this woman really messed with your head. Slow your roll on anything drastic, it's going to be rough right now.

I've been down that dark hole myself, it's hard to see that there is anything ahead of you. It takes a lot of time, and back slides to make peace with e broken heart. Patience was one hell of a hard lesson for me to learn, and i was not fortunate enough to have a place like ENA to vent to. So talk it out, write it down, and seek help.

Originally Posted by helpmeout1
    I donít want to live injured but die right away.
    Mm yes, that is quite a dilemma because you see, only 1 out of 20 suicide attempts actually succeeds...

My father has to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair now because of his failed attempt....Don't be like my father*

After my divorce at the end of 2017, throughout 2018 I attempted suicide many times. Like you I researched the most painless and effective ways to do it...Sorry to say but there's not really many pain-less ways of doing it....

But I can sit here today in Oct 2019 and 100% say that I am SO glad I'm still here.....

So yes I know that darkness. That everyday pain that never relents....but I'm also here to tell you that one day you too will be SO glad you fought the good fight*

Please look up Teal Swan and Suicide on YouTube....Her videos were a big part of what got me through.....

And if you could, please keep posting here when you can so we can know how you're going because hey, I've never met you but I care*

Hang in there ok because the world needs people like you and me. People who understand and are not afraid to talk about the darkness. Because there will be other who will need your strength and your wisdom once you get through this yourself*

Go for walks.
    Drink water.
    Stay off the alcohol.

Carus*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice