Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: second chances

I wouldn’t go as far to say “pathetic” and “delusional”. I am stating a fact to answer the poster.

So? Lots of people sell houses. That does not translate to "I am divorcing and wish to start dating you". And of course most cheaters are "emotionally separated". Don't believe lines. Get on dating apps and get out more.
    Originally Posted by Kiaara217
    However his house has been up for sale for months.

I wouldn’t go as far to say “pathetic” and “delusional”. I am stating a fact to answer the poster.
    OK, then what? What do you call a woman who buys bs a married man tells her and engages in an affair with him, not to mention, considers doing it again? I don't want to flame you, I want you to wake up and face reality that this man is a low life who is not and has never been what you imagine him to be.

If you want a real loving relationship, then find a man who is actually single AND honest. You are wasting your emotions on this loser.

People who are susceptible to married people don't have enough going on in their own lives. Change that, and render the guy irrelevant. Indulging in fantasies about someone who's not even positioned to fulfill them won't buy you anything but more heartache and stagnation. Is that how you want to live?

It's a decision.

Platinum Member
    Fast forward 1.5 yrs later and he was telling me it feels like I hate him and can we still be friend. I said I don’t hate you but I need to stay away from you. Then it was still friendly but professional at work.

The problem is , I haven’t. I have been so sad since this happened and I can’t seem to shake it. I think about him all the time and I am always wondering what if. I just don’t know if he is sincere and really wants to make it right or is just looking for a soft place to fall.
    You did the right thing in taking the mature route and keeping your distance. Don't live someone else's life, which you would be doing by agreeing to his crazy antics.

As far as not being able to shake him from your mind, that's easy. Think about the kids who would be hurt by you interfering with his family. Stick with your "belief" system, which has served you well in this situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice