Reconciliation story thread

fulmi

Here you go. Knock yourself out...>> https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278592

On another note, sorry your here and in pain.

Whilst killing off that hopium is near on impossible in the early days, I do suggest working towards acceptance as soon as possible and planning what you’re going to do with YOUR life now going forward*

I held on to false hope for way too long. It wasn’t helped by the breadcrumbs she threw at me for months though so watch out for that one....

Exes coming back is kinda rare. Exes coming back and it working out even rarer...

It does happen though so I do hope you’ll be one of the lucky few if that’s what you are wanting.

But in the meantime, I wouldn’t go putting your life on hold.

Ever Forward*

Carus*

I reconciled with 4 out of 7 of my relationships, broke up again later down the line.

For me personally it helped to get a better sense of closure knowing I had tried everything possible to make it work. In one instance though it hurt me even more to go back but 3 years later we were able to be on friendly terms again.

I had 4 serious relationships in my life (I'm in my 40s). I ended 2 of them, one was a "mutual" breakup, was dumped in the last one. In the "mutual"-ended one, we got back together after a 4-6month break where we didn't communicate. Stayed together for another 4 years (out of total 6). Never regretted.

Archived