Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feelings for my husbands brother

Why are you carrying on like this? Locking eyes with your husbands brother? Doing this behind your husbands back? Talking to the brother about feelings?

Do you have zero moral compass? Do you not care at all how this would affect your husband?

If you cannot control yourself, then get a divorce. Otherwise stay away from the brother. Nothing more to it.
    No more going out with him, no more locking eyes or sitting and thinking of him, just no more.

It really is one or the other. Divorce, or stay away from the brother.

But yes,this is about you and your husband's lack of being happy and lack of being close. If your marriage was happy, these things wouldn't be happening. (assuming that you're not a flirt and don't go looking for this stuff).

You are in a marriage. That means that if there is something lacking, you go to your partner and talk about what's wrong and do everything you can to remedy it.
    You don't run to other people and bring in fantasys.

If you're not happy, go and talk to your husband. Starting going on dates so you will learn to appreciate one another again. Take the time to talk, not about serious things, but about light hearted things and to laugh and flirt.

If the problems are more serious, then go to marriage counselling. And obviously as a last resort consider divorce if nothing is working.
    But even in the case of divorce, realize that the BIL is never going to be a choice for you. Not unless you want to start a family at war, it could cause a lot of destruction to a lot of people.

He probably never thinks about you. Whatever is going on, is going on in your head and your home, not halfway around the world.
    Originally Posted by libralover
    we are no where near each other anymore. Other sides of the globe. I donít doubt for a second that my fantasies of him are fulfilling some void my marriage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice