Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920

Thread: Boyfriends contact with ex

If he honestly, truly cares for you as a lover and her as the mother of his children; he'd be honest to you and her about your existence.

If he's keeping you a secret, he's not imagining you will exist much longer anyways as a relationship. Honestly, if he's saying he's shielding her feelings, he's lying - you tell me what is a worse thing for her to hear:

"I fell in love with someone else" or "I fell in love with someone else... months ago"

Hands down it's the second one. So realistically, cut it off with him before he cuts it off with you.

Do you know what a Moped is? Here in the United States most guys drive motorcycles and Mopeds are seen as silly; so much so, it has been used as slang for a person you're hooking up with but don't want anyone to find out about.

Mopeds are, "fun to ride but you don't want anyone to know"

Don't settle for some jerk treating you like his Moped.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by MurphyB
    No you didn't. You started up a whole other thread under another username which was insanely similar to this one, but written from the current kid's mother POV. Aka you BF's partner.
    Then you got sprung and fessed up, whilst constantly claiming that one minute you were writing as the GF and then next the EX.

And now you are just asking for the same advice which is already posted/answered in this thread between pages 1-14 or whatever.

Weirdest thing I have seen on a forum in years.
    I happened to see her story posted on another forum. According to that one, she's already broken up with the boyfriend in question.

Me thinks someone is lonely and enjoys the attention online.

Originally Posted by RyanMI
    If he honestly, truly cares for you as a lover and her as the mother of his children; he'd be honest to you and her about your existence.

If he's keeping you a secret, he's not imagining you will exist much longer anyways as a relationship. Honestly, if he's saying he's shielding her feelings, he's lying - you tell me what is a worse thing for her to hear:

"I fell in love with someone else" or "I fell in love with someone else... months ago"

Hands down it's the second one. So realistically, cut it off with him before he cuts it off with you.
    Thank you for actually answering my questions instead of spinning me in circles with smart comments or trying to tear into me.

Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Well Lucy, If that's how you feel, maybe it's time for you to step out of the spotlight and close this thread?
    Yes. This thread can be closed now. Thank you.

Not surprising. When he's off with his gf/babymama, she's bored.
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    I happened to see her story posted on another forum. According to that one, she's already broken up with the boyfriend in question. Me thinks someone is lonely and enjoys the attention online.

This thread has run its course...Closed.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920

Give Advice
Ask For Advice