Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This hurts like hell, even though I know itís for the best

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by bdwiii
    Ok, let me correct myself; it wasnít solely based on a physical attraction. Iíve known the girl for 14 years and when she wasnít using she could be a very sweet and loving person. Yes I did love her. What I meant when I said now the only attraction is physical is because after seeing how she truly is inside thatís all thatís left. And thank you about the well wishes about the cancer, itís been a very harrowing experience to say the least
    Yes. I lost my brother to cancer. You should be doing what is right for you, and not dealing with this nightmare of a situation.

Once you stop seeing yourself as the victim, you will start to move on. You were complicit.

Sorry to hear this is going on. Yes, she needs this...and so do you. Bite the bullet. It seems "mean' but she needs this wake-up call.
    Iím calling the judge and her probation officer and having her bail revoked so theyíll reissue a bench warrant and put her back in jail.

Iím doing it for two reasons. One for what sheís done to me, and to hopefully keep her from dying soon because I was told itís that bad.

You're right Hollyj, I put myself in that mess so I am every bit as culpable for what happened to me as a result as she is. I allowed it to happen even when everyone else warned me and I refused to listen. And yes, I need to start cherishing every day, every moment I'm still alive and breathing instead of wasting it on someone who could care less whether I lived or died. I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I hate that I may one day in the not too distant future. have to put my family through that same painful experience.

Agreed Wiseman2 on all points. Yes Monday morning will be the coup de grace to her rampage and of hurting and abusing others for her own gain.

Wow, I found something on Youtube that is spot on with my situation. I'm including the link in case this could be helpful to anyone else.

https://youtu.be/8ExpDtgRnLc

Platinum Member
    I'm sure you know your mental and emotional states have a very real and powerful impact on your physical health.

Yes I do. In fact, a very good friend of mine who knows of my history with this woman said to me, "She's going to put you in an early grave."

Platinum Member
    You're right Hollyj, I put myself in that mess so I am every bit as culpable for what happened to me as a result as she is. I allowed it to happen even when everyone else warned me and I refused to listen. And yes, I need to start cherishing every day, every moment I'm still alive and breathing instead of wasting it on someone who could care less whether I lived or died. I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I hate that I may one day in the not too distant future. have to put my family through that same painful experience.
    Thank you. Most difficult time of my life.

Like you said, the best thing you can do for your health, is to reduce the stress and spend time with those who appreciate you.

A friend of mine was expected to die from his cancer and yet he is doing great. Try to keep positive and follow your doctors instructions, it will be the best for you. And, please stop associating with these awful people. Do what is right for you, and stay away from all of the toxicity. What a waste of time!

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Thank you. Most difficult time of my life.

Like you said, the best thing you can do for your health, is to reduce the stress and spend time with those who appreciate you.

A friend of mine was expected to die from his cancer and yet he is doing great. Try to keep positive and follow your doctors instructions, it will be the best for you. And, please stop associating with these awful people. Do what is right for you, and stay away from all of the toxicity. What a waste of time!
    Youíre so right and thank you for your kind reply. You know, I know how bad she was/is for me, and despite how long I know her, sheís never changed. I also know in my heart of hearts that I must stay away from her for good this time but can you please tell me this; then why is my heart broken and Iím in such emotional pain over her? I feel like Iím addicted to her as much as she is to heroin. We both know itís killing us but we canít leave it alone. I never knew I was so messed up until now. Iím finding it hard to eat, sleep, or even think straight now. And when I think of how she just left me and went to someone else like it was nothing it hurts so badly. Yeah I suppose Iíll get over it in time, but since itís only been four days Iím not doing so well. Pictured here is my nemesis.

[Register to see the link]

Platinum Member
    Did you get her permission to post that photo of her?

I don't want to beat up on you when you're down, but you're revealing some pretty personal and incriminating stuff about her. Posting a photo without getting her permission is probably not a great idea.

And of course you're in pain emotionally.

I was very seriously ill a few years ago. I was hospitalized for almost two weeks. While I was in there the guy I had been in a relationship with moved another woman into his house. I was absolutely torn to shreds emotionally, even though this guy was no prize. Because I was physically unwell, it made it harder to deal with. When we ended for good (we had reconciled...terrible idea) I was healthier and therefore it didn't devastate me the way it had before.

Your emotions are affected by your illness just like your physical health is affected by your emotions.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice