Why did he reach out

Nosocialmedi

He wont call me... we have not spoken verbally for a month as of today. We hadnt texted in almost 2 wks...Last night he texted me “How are you doing” I responded with “Ive been better” because I found out my estranged father had suffered a massive stroke approximately 2hrs before getting his text. We texted back and forth just about general stuff. In my last text to him last evening, I told him I was struggling with so many different emotions pertaining to my father. He responded this morning saying he was praying for me. So I thanked him and let him know I was good!!!! He replied with the following message “your not good your great. An extraordinary woman worth more than I could ever provide”!!!! What does he mean?? Why did he reach out? I never responded!

OP, it doesn't matter. He never made you a priority and had terrible communication issues. It is time to move on.

Focus on your father, as this guy has nothing to offer you. He showed you this repeatedly.

You should block him.

I am sorry about you father. I hope that he will be okay.

He replied with the following message “your not good your great. An extraordinary woman worth more than I could ever provide”!!!! What does he mean?? Why did he reach out? I never responded!

If he sincerely meant that, he would have never taken the risk of losing you. This is all about him making a selfish intent to ease his guilt. In other words, there's a method to his madness. Be careful not to buy into it.

I hope your Dad recovers soon.

Archived