What do i text a girl I like?

Anton02

Hi! So I have a problem. A few days ago I matched with a girl on tinder and later that day I got her Snapchat. The problem is that I don’t know what questions I should ask the girl. I’ve been asking questions like : Where do you live?, what’s your hobby’s?, What do you study? She seem interested as well because she has been asking me what I do on my spare time and all that stuff. The thing is that I want the questions I am asking to be natural and not like it is a interview and that’s why I am unsure how to handle this and get on a date with her. So my question is to you guys how to make my questions natural and how can I make the girl to get interested even more?

You don't develop rapport messaging through dating apps or social media apps and texting. They are all lateral moves. You build rapport in person, so after a few exchanges you meet for a brief coffee to see if the in-person meeting goes well. You'll have plenty to talk about when you get to that point.

The only question you need to ask is 'when are you free?' and 'where would you like to meet for coffee?' Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time. Dating apps are for dating not pen-pals.

The problem is that I don’t know what questions I should ask the girl

Archived