Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I did perverted acts in college, and now I feel all the guilt and shame

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by trojan
    How come everybody keeps asking this poor guy why he did it? He did it because it was there. I was in college for 10 years. I saw people do stuff like this on a daily basis. He didnt hurt anybody that I can see, and there isnt anything that unusual about it these days. The world is sort of tilted on its axis, everything is not black and white. People do bizarre stuff just to amuse themselves. All the time! I wouldnt tell your partner about it. She doesnt need to know.
    I guess I don't see stealing a woman's panties, masturbating and ejaculating into them, then returning them as something people do to "amuse themselves". I'm willing to bet the poor woman who owned the panties wasn't "amused". I'm sure she felt "hurt".

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by trojan
    How come everybody keeps asking this poor guy why he did it? He did it because it was there. I was in college for 10 years. I saw people do stuff like this on a daily basis. He didnt hurt anybody that I can see
    He did it because it was there??? What was there , the undies, the temptation? That was there for everyone. Not everyone acted on it.

What college course takes 10 years?? Or were you not a student but the laundry cleaner? I’m guessing the latter since you saw people do this stuff daily for 10 years?

He didn’t hurt anybody that you could see?
    Well you likely didn’t see them unpacking their laundry smelling of ejaculate?

When I was in college ,as a student, none of my undies went missing and none smelt of ejaculate.

Why do you refer to the op as a “poor guy”?
    What he did was neither common nor normal.
    He needs to face this not ignore it before it ruins his relationship.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice