Is this girl into me or not ?

skyman

So i have a female friend and I have a crush on her. She generally likes to text with me, but she rarely initiates first. She told me she likes a guy and she texted him twice first, but nothing more happened with him. Does it mean she doesnt want to have something more with me if she doesnt text me first?

Ok, it sounds like the friendzone because of all the texting chitchat. What makes it a bit worse is her mentioning other guys. That puts this in the male-girlfriend zone and that is even worse than the friendzone. You need to stop hanging out and texting and become more indifferent. Start talking to other girls at school and get more involved in other activities and with other people.

So i have a female friend and I have a crush on her. She told me she likes a guy and she texted him twice first, but nothing more happened with him.

let me lay out some facts....Girls like attention. Guys that likes a girl give them attention. Girls take advantage of this. Girls can be emotionally invested without romantic feelings to said guy. It can look like she is interested, but she's not. That's the friends zone, and that's where you are at. An interested girl WILL make it known, and not talk about other guys.

Tip: don't be friends with girls you really like. Instead you ask them out. If they say no, then you saved yourself months of wondering if she likes you or not.

let me lay out some facts....Girls like attention. Guys that likes a girl give them attention. Girls take advantage of this. Girls can be emotionally invested without romantic feelings to said guy. It can look like she is interested, but she's not. That's the friends zone, and that's where you are at. An interested girl WILL make it known, and not talk about other guys.

Tip: don't be friends with girls you really like. Instead you ask them out. If they say no, then you saved yourself months of wondering if she likes you or not.

Wow Smackie! Want to go out sometime? :friendly_wink:

So i have a female friend and I have a crush on her. She generally likes to text with me, but she rarely initiates first. She told me she likes a guy and she texted him twice first, but nothing more happened with him. Does it mean she doesnt want to have something more with me if she doesnt text me first?

Why don't you pick up the phone and call her? Stop all this texting lark.

Archived