LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this girl into me or not ?

Is this girl into me or not ?

So i have a female friend and I have a crush on her. She generally likes to text with me, but she rarely initiates first. She told me she likes a guy and she texted him twice first, but nothing more happened with him. Does it mean she doesnt want to have something more with me if she doesnt text me first?

Ok, it sounds like the friendzone because of all the texting chitchat. What makes it a bit worse is her mentioning other guys. That puts this in the male-girlfriend zone and that is even worse than the friendzone. You need to stop hanging out and texting and become more indifferent. Start talking to other girls at school and get more involved in other activities and with other people.
    Originally Posted by skyman
    So i have a female friend and I have a crush on her. She told me she likes a guy and she texted him twice first, but nothing more happened with him.

Well to be honest, I think she wouldnt want to be with me, so I wanted her to be with this guy and I had always started talking about him ...

let me lay out some facts....Girls like attention. Guys that likes a girl give them attention. Girls take advantage of this. Girls can be emotionally invested without romantic feelings to said guy. It can look like she is interested, but she's not. That's the friends zone, and that's where you are at. An interested girl WILL make it known, and not talk about other guys.
    Tip: don't be friends with girls you really like. Instead you ask them out. If they say no, then you saved yourself months of wondering if she likes you or not.

So don't waste your time on her, no less throw her suggestions for dating other guys. Find a girl who is into you.
    Originally Posted by skyman
    I think she wouldnt want to be with me, so I wanted her to be with this guy and I had always started talking about him ...

Originally Posted by smackie9
    let me lay out some facts....Girls like attention. Guys that likes a girl give them attention. Girls take advantage of this. Girls can be emotionally invested without romantic feelings to said guy. It can look like she is interested, but she's not. That's the friends zone, and that's where you are at. An interested girl WILL make it known, and not talk about other guys.
    Tip: don't be friends with girls you really like. Instead you ask them out. If they say no, then you saved yourself months of wondering if she likes you or not.
    Wow Smackie! Want to go out sometime?

Bronze Member
    If she told you she likes someone else it's more like a friendzone thing.

Shes interested in someone else. If she was interested in you she would of said so or at least not mentioned another guy that she likes

Platinum Member
    She's not interested lol.

Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    Wow Smackie! Want to go out sometime?
    Sorry Camber you are in the friends zone lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice