Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Some help here

polishbear65

Hi fellas. Got a favor to ask. I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to regular CVS stores since some of my medication isn't covered by health insurance. Yes, those are non-prescription drugs and I've been thinking about some sort of a cheaper alternative like online drug stores. I've heard that Canadian ones are a lot cheaper than US-based. And judging by the news about their health system I don't think this theory is far fetched. Anyway, I need any feedback regarding real life experience of dealing with online drug stores. Any pitfalls etc. Will appreciate any kind of info regarding this issue. For instance: delivery times, payment methods, customs office issues and scammers. Anyway, I would appreciate any kind of feedback on your online medication sellers. Which are more reliable, which ones deal with prescription drugs (if it's legal to do so). I have never tried it online, so I'd like to get as much info as possible. Thanks.

Sorry, this is not an internet pharmacy. 💊💉Also you can not advertise here or post links to internet pharmacies. No one can aide you in the pursuit of illegal activity either.🤡

I need any feedback regarding real life experience of dealing with online drug stores. I would appreciate any kind of feedback on your online medication sellers.
Sorry, this is not an internet pharmacy. 💊💉Also you can not advertise here or post links to internet pharmacies. No one can aide you in the pursuit of illegal activity either.🤡

Illegal? Doesn't look like he's trying to smuggle some drugs in his rectal cavity. He may be off topic, but that's maximum you can pin on him. Illegal... If he openly advertised some retailer like " Hey guys! Know what? Y'all gotta stock up at Canadian Pharmacy. They've got best prices, widest range of generic meds and over 15 years of experience". That would be advertising.

Archived