so who is really at fault? SOS 💔

kiwigirlxo

long story short, a guy i talk to used to talk to this girl and i think she has become obsessed, she used to send him extremely errotic messages and she has a terrible reputation, at one point she was still married talking to dudes, now she has a bf and shes still obsessed, i told her i cant stand her and she needed to go, he blocked her. she made a new instagram and added him on his business page, he never followed back but it always irritated me, i had a feeling she was going to message him and he admitted “she reached out” but “hes has no interest” but she went to the extreme of making a fake catfish instagram page to try to stalk me and she persistently added me for 4 days straight, so i flipped out on him reallg bad, because i figured why is she going out of her way to act like this unless he’s entertaining her and overstepping boundaries. i said alot of things i regret, i said hated him but i dont mean that, i love him but she truly just wants to start problems between us and i took the bait, now he blocked me but kept me on social media and now i feel heartbroken, i want to smooth things over and apologize:( i should not of came at him that aggressively but shes such a trigger to me and i told him about her before. please help 😪 i dont want to lose him

long story short, a guy i talk to used to talk to this girl and i think she has become obsessed.

she used to send him extremely errotic messages and she has a terrible reputation. at one point she was still married talking to dudes; now she has a bf and shes still obsessed. i told her i cant stand her and she needed to go. he blocked her. she made a new instagram and added him on his business page; he never followed back but it always irritated me.

i had a feeling she was going to message him and he admitted “she reached out” but “hes has no interest”. she went to the extreme of making a fake catfish instagram page to try to stalk me and she persistently added me for 4 days straight so i flipped out on him really bad because i figured why is she going out of her way to act like this unless he’s entertaining her and overstepping boundaries.

i said alot of things i regret; i said hated him but i dont mean that. i love him but she truly just wants to start problems between us and i took the bait. now he blocked me but kept me on social media and now i feel heartbroken. i want to smooth things over and apologize:(

i should not of came at him that aggressively but shes such a trigger to me and i told him about her before. please help 😪 i dont want to lose him

When someone blocks you it means there's some behaviour of yours that's uncontrollable or unpredictable. Someone is trying to limit your presence around them. This is not a good sign for anyone who wants more attention. He doesn't want to be around you. I'm sorry about that.

Whether you lose him or not, you don't get to decide. It takes two and he's chosen not to speak with you. Take this as a learning experience and don't get caught up in things like this next time. Move on and keep your dignity intact. You don't have to be around people who make you feel worthless or upset even by association either.

Whose fault is this? Your bf. Don't bother getting in cat fights over him. Don't be this insecure or competitive. Ignore her and break up with him and all your problems (for now) will be solved. In the future only date people you trust. Therapy could help you get a handle on the insecurity, jealousy and anger.

long story short, a guy i talk to used to talk to this girl he blocked her. she made a new instagram and added him on his business page. i flipped out on him reallg bad, because i figured why is she going out of her way to act like this unless he’s entertaining her and overstepping boundaries.

Archived